Hide and seek

YOUR POV

"Okay Amir! I'm coming to find you!" You warned him. You started walking forward.

'He knows this forest better than me. How am I supposed to find him?' You thought to yourself.

You tried not to get discouraged. You continued to walk forward. You walked for 3 minutes searching ahead and in the trees.

You decided to turn to head right. You searched and searched. You sat down to take a break.

'I should head towards the house.' You thought to yourself.

You began walking back towards the house. While walking, you started to sing a little tune.

'I remember when I first noticed that you liked me back
We were sitting down in the restraunt waiting for the check
We had made love earlier that day with no strings attached
But I could tell that something had changed how you looked at me then
Kristen, come right back
I've been waiting for you to slip back in bed
When you light the candle
And on the lower East side, you're dancing with me now
And I'm taking pictures of you with flowers on the wall
I think I like you best when you're dressed in black from head to toe
I think I like you best when you're with me
And no one else
Kristen, come right back
I've been waiting for you to slip back in bed
When you light the candle
And I'm kissing you
Lying in my room
Holding you
'till you fall asleep
And it's just as good as I knew it would be
Stay with me, I don't want you to leave
Kristen, come right back
I've been waiting for you
To slip back in bed
When you light the candle'

The song makes you feel better. It was almost like an escape from reality. You realized that the song represents your situation with Amir.

Instead of Kristen, it's Y/n. What a funny thought. You chuckle to yourself. You are unaware that a certain someone heard your song.

You finally arrive at the house. You go straight and into the other part of the forest. You walk through the forest looking for Amir.

You begin to feel frustrated that you can't find him. You hear a loud whistle come from the other direction. You were just singing in that area.

Did Amir hear your song. Heat rushed to your cheeks at the thought. Did he like it? You chuckled to yourself.

You started to head in the other direction. You walk under the trees once more and look for Amir. You break into a sprint. You desperately wanted to find him. You are looking everywhere.

You suddenly hear another whistle from the other direction. You run in that direction.

'Geez Amir has me chasing my own tail.' You thought.

You hear some rustling in the trees beside you. You get a little bit creeped out but still decide to look.

Your eyes widen in horror. It's...... It's...... A CAT!

"AWW" you squeal and run over to it.

It's a black cat with green eyes. You pick it up and scratch it's head. It purrs. It is soon asleep in your arms.

"I'm going to name you pickles." You whispered to it.

You continued walking to find Amir. You were cradling pickles in your arms. You heard a twig snap and you looked over. Nothing.

AMIR'S POV

I raced off into the forest I crossed the bridge over the stream and hid behind a big pine tree. Minutes passed and I heard singing. I turned around and spotted my love. I listened to her voice which sounded angelic. She was singing the song quietly but I could still hear it.