ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ɪꜱ ʏᴏᴜ!

the christmas chapter that totally did not come out after christmas <3

this will be a soft, fluffy chapter and a certain couple gets a lot of attention lmao. enjoy loves!

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯ 

𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐄 hummed a gentle tune as he finished piping the final cupcake. he made red velvet with cream cheese icing to fit the holiday festivities. bruce wanted to bake something sweet for all his friends when arrived, so an array of cookies, mini croissants, and now cupcakes littered his kitchen table. he rolled his eyes when amy predictably snatched a cookie as did his mom. 

"oh my goodness darling, i think these are your best yet!" his mother smiled as she ate an oatmeal chocolate chip cookie. 

bruce grinned and gently kissed his mother on the cheek, "thanks ma!"

"yeah b-bear, you actually did really good on these." bruce smiled at his sister's sweet compliment when he heard the doorbell ring. 

repeatedly, which meant billy was the one at the door.

amy rolled her eyes, walking up to her room and his mother clapped in happiness. she loves seeing the boys and gwen around.

"tell gwen to come up here! i left all my gifts for your friends down there!" she yelled from the top of the stair and bruce huffed in amusement. he went to the front door and the moment he opened it, he got an arm full of billy. 

he didn't mind, billy gave great hugs.

"merry christmas bruce! and you too ms. yamada!" billy gleamed and bruce chuckled, his mother wished a merry christmas back.

"get off my boyfriend billy." vance chuckled and billy let go but not without a grumble of, 'meanie head vance'.

bruce grinned at his boyfriend when the blond leaned in and gave him a gentle peck. vance then went to his mom and hugged her, she placed a gentle kiss on his head and bruce smiled. he loved that his mom and boyfriend got along so well. he loved that his mother saw all of them as her kids. 

griffin and finney both crashed into bruce almost knocking him over, gwen in tow. it was a tradition for them to spend christmas together so it was a special moment. 

"oh! gwen, amy said to go to her room, she didn't wanna deal with all of us." bruce chuckled as did gwen.

"thank god, i didn't wanna be with you guys either." gwen winked before running upstairs with a sweet smile on her face. 

robin then came, carrying a bag full of presents and bruce immediately went to help the poor boy. robin smiled in thanks.

"thanks hermano, at least someone loves me!" robin grumbled and everyone else rolled their eyes.

griffin shrugged before speaking, "welp, you're a big boy so you had to hold everything." bruce chuckled at robin's exasperated face. 

the latino squinted his eyes and pointed them at vance, "what about vance? he's stronger than me!"

"eh, you got it man. plus, i didn't feel like it." vance smirked and robin scoffed before setting all the presents under the christmas tree alongside bruce.