ᴄᴏᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀɴᴀ!

the hangout! featuring some brance n rinney finally, n of course briffin :)

this is gonna include twitter posts as well as instagram, but its mainly irl <3 this is a hella long chapter so get ready babes.

warnings:  includes some bad spanish lmao. if anything's super incorrect, let me know! n spoilers (?) from legally blonde. 

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

the hopper-stagg residence. 

monday, july 11, 5:45 pm

𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 was frantically running around his room, rushing to find a good outfit and styling his hair. he has to look good, bruce is gonna be there. 

'god, why the fuck do i care so much?' the blond thought. he never, never, gave a single fuck about what anyone thought of him. he beat people up because he thought it was fun, he skipped school so much he was held back, and he literally carved a kids arm because he messed up his pinball machine.

but here he was was, vance 'pinball' hopper, freaking out over this single fucking piece of hair that wont stay down just because he's gonna be in vicinity of stupid 'golden boy', bruce yamada. 

'stupid ass bruce and his pretty face, and cute eyes, and soft looking hair.'

vance decided that he'd just ignore that piece of hair and get his shoes on. simple converse high tops that paired well with his baggy jeans and jacket as well as his 'lana del rey' shirt.

yeah, he listens to lana del rey, what about it? 

he grabbed his phone, wallet and car keys. he stuffs them in his back pockets, spraying some cologne on and rushing down the stairs. he had to pick up robin, and knowing the feisty ass kid, he's probably gonna give vance shit for taking to long. 

did vance care? not really. he had to make sure he looked at least decent.

'stupid bruce. making me all nervous and shit.'

"bye mom, love you!" vance shouted as he slammed the door to his house. he quickly got in his car and put the key in the ignition. he waited a second, letting the air conditioners blow before he was ready to drive. 

he hears a quiet ding! from his phone. he really needs to go pick up robin, who the fuck was texting him?

groaning, he checks it and sees a message from, huh, speak of the devil, robin.

1 MESSAGE FROM ᴛᴡᴇᴇᴛᴛᴡᴇᴇᴛʙɪᴛᴄʜ!

  ●∘◦❀◦∘● 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄! ●∘◦❀◦∘● 

ᴛᴡᴇᴇᴛᴛᴡᴇᴇᴛʙɪᴛᴄʜ to ᴀɴɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ!

tweettweetbitch: ey pendejo. hurry tf up im ready

angermanagement: calm tf down im omw

tweettweetbitch: were you gettin all pretty for your brucey bear?? hm??

tweettweetbitch: your pretty boy??

angermanagment: kys u motherfucker

tweettweetbitch: HAH i knew it

tweettweetbitch: but hurry up pls vancey 😊😊

𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓; [a tbp chatfic!]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें