ʙᴀʀʙɪᴇ? ꜱᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ? ᴀ ʙᴜɢ'ꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ!

heya babes! i'm back :) i had a 3 day thing and haven't been able to post! this will be the irl/chat chapter n im gonna try to update a lot since i've been gone so long lol

chapter warnings: slight spoilers for scream 1

this will continue where the last ch left off, enjoy! <3

ꜰʀᴇᴅᴅɪᴇ - vance
ᴅᴀᴘʜɴᴇ - bruce
ᴠᴇʟᴍᴀ - finney
ꜱʜᴀɢɢʏ - robin
ꜱᴄᴏᴏʙʏ ᴅᴏᴏ - billy
ᴍʀ ᴘᴇʀɪᴄʟᴇꜱ - griffin

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

the yamada residence, july 24, 7:00 pm

𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 sat on the sofa alongside mrs. yamada, or 'mama yamada' as she preferred to be called. 

"bruce, sweetie hurry up!" she said as she rolled her eyes, 

"that boy. always trying to make everything perfect." she muttered and vance chuckled. she was completely right.

"yeah i know! always has to have pretty looking desserts." vance agreed as he closed his eyes and rested against the comfortable couch. they were supposed to leave 10 minutes ago.

"hey! you're supposed to be on my side!" bruce complained from the kitchen where he was finishing piping the filling for the macaroons.

"your mom's right though, angel! you always take forever." the blond drawled, he opened his eyes looking at his boyfriend. from the corner of his eye he saw amy come down the stairs. 

"ew, go be gay somewhere else please." amy scoffed, stealing one of the finished french cookies.

"shut up amy!" bruce blushed and vance chuckled. 

"oh hush amy! let them be, i personally think vance's nicknames are endearing." mama yamada smiled. the smile was soft, it held so much love and it made vance unbelievably happy. 

"well they can be endearing with their friends, and weren't you guys supposed to leave, like, 10 minutes ago?" she asked as she sat on a bar stool, eating some chips.

"yeah, but you know bruce, he's gotta make everything perfect." vance laughed, standing up and walking next to amy. 

"hey! these are for you jerk!" bruce whined as he finally finished the last cookie. 

"yeah, yeah. but did you need the conchas, brownies, and creme brulee?" vance questioned and he heard a light squawk from beside him. he was gonna laugh, but the glare amy sent him kept him quiet. well, mostly quiet. 

"you made all that for them!? sometimes you won't even make me chocolate chip cookies!" amy accused. 

"well that's because i love them! plus, billy asked for the creme brulee and i adore him so i made it just for him." bruce noted as he washed bowls and utensils, placing the now clean dishes on the drying rack.

"ahem." vance coughed and bruce rolled his eyes.

"and because vance is my amazing boyfriend, i made him some macaroons. and finney loves them too so it works out!" 

"again, go be gay with your friends." amy said, yelping when mrs. yamada popped up, hitting her with a slipper.

"leave them alone! my goodness, you boys be safe. do you need help carrying all this?" mrs. yamada asked, referencing to all the desserts.