he looked down and saw his tiny bun who's eyes was brimmed with tears and he snuggled closer to kook rubbing his tiny head on kook's jaw consoling him sniffing cutely making kook heart hurt seeing his baby sad...he didnt wanted to make the cub sad...

He gently patt the cub soft bum kissing his head to calm him...

Kook:"aww my little princess...dont cry im not sad see daddy is not sad...please dont cry darling i dont like tears in your beautiful eyes..."he said and pull the cub out of his neck and looked at his face and cooed at the adorable bean...

He softly kiss the tiny pink snout of his baby who grumble a little looking away making kook laugh...

Kook:"now i have my snowball with me so im not sad...and I'll marry you soon right.....then i will be more happyyy..."he said playfully and get shocked when the cub looked at him grinning widely growling in happiness jumping in his hold excitedly making kook chuckled...

Kook:"ohh is my baby also excited marrying me?? Should i take it as a yess..."he asked wiggling his eyebrows and he swears he saw the cub nodding ....he blink his eyes in disbelief but he knows what he saw...but then he shrugged his thoughts and went to his bedroom...

~~~~~~

He layed on the bed with the cub beside him who was looking at him innocently....

Kook:"come baby lets cuddle...tomorrow we will go for some shopping okay...come to daddy..."he said but the cub didn't budge making kook pout...

Kook:"baby come naa..."he said opening his arms but the cub looked away and went out of the room making kook pout...and he close his eyes...

After a minute he feels a soft body beside his face and open his eyes slowly seeing his tiny baby snuggling close to his neck and his tiny tail tickling his chin and jaw...

Kook:"so my baby finally decided to join daddy hmm...my bratty baby...you like teasing me righr..."he said patting his head softly kissing it afterwards...

Kook:"i love you princess good night..."he said kissing his tiny nose and the cub looked up licking kooks cheeks afterwards making a "chu" sound making kook giggle and he put his hand on the cubs body caressing his furr and went to dreamland...

But he failed to notice the glint in the cub's eyes who was looking at him innocently with something more in his doe eyes...

~~~~~~

After few days.....

In these past few days both of them get soo attached to each other like they are living with each other for years....they are inseparable....the cub always clings to kook and never leave his side even for a second and kook is loving every bit of it....he become more happy and lively now....he love having the cub around him and he's sure that now he can't imagine his life without his little princess......

~~~~

In Morning......

Kook woke up feeling fresh and energetic....he open his eyes and saw beside him but the bed was empty...he jerked up and looked around but the cub was nowhere...his heart dropped...fear wash over him...he looked under the blanket but there was no sign of cub...

He stood up from the bed and check in the bathroom but no luck...

He went out of the room looking around desperately...

Kook:"babyy...snowball...sweetheart where are youu...snowball...daddyy is scared pleasee where are you..."he shouted calling the cub desperately but he heard no response...tears welled up in his eyes...

He feels like that he has lost the world...like he had nothing in his hand now...he ran around the house checking everywhere under the table behind the couches in the kitchen...every possible place..