The sun shone brightly above the clear sky. As I walked, I  glanced left and right. Werewolves filled the area, a large amount no doubt but no guards, no one was bowing, no one was training, no one was shouting at a lower ranked......hell there wasn't even any rank with the way things were going on here.

Pups ran round chasing each other and laughing. Their mother's conversing among each each other and giggling about the lastest gossips.

And apparently I was one of them, I noticed........
As I passed, the mothers had pulled their pups closer, away from me. Then whispered into the others ears who glanced at me, hissed and pulled their own pups closer.

The males who looked my way, grunted and glared. Then slowly reached down to their waist belt which held a small knife pouch.

I sneered and looked forward. I wasn't very sure what I saw looking for but I knew I was searching for something or someone. Maybe the weird guy from earlier.

No no. No it's not him.

'Yeah right,it's not him,'

'Mia, is it really you, am not hearing things right'

'yes Gina, it's really me, I missed you'

'what happened, why couldn't I hear you earlier and what do you mean you missed me......since last night??'

'i lost contact since that thing was injected into us, and it's been a week Gina..........huh!!, there was a sort of wall around you so I couldn't make contact to even wake you'

'a week, but it feels so close like it was just yesterday......and what happened, why can't I remember what happened, why can't I remember somethings'

'i don't know Gina, even I can't remember, whatever it was they  drugged us with really had it's toll on us really bad'

'they, who is they.......was the guy from earlier part of this "they" and how come you remember some of this and I can't, aren't we supposed to have the same share of pain and thoughts whatsoever, why do remember much more than I do......you even know how long I was out, how and why is that'

'Huh, Gina, that substance broke off our contact, when you gained consciousness, there was a crack in the obstruction and I crawled through, but am afraid not all of me made it out, I don't think we can shift Gina.....but surprisingly, when you passed out, your wolf senses were still awake and so you could tell how long we've been out, you know since our senses our heightened during the nights,so with how many nights our senses were heightened, you concluded a week. However since I was unavailable till now, you could not translate the sense, but I have now and that's how I know. These Senses also helped me remember somethings too.
We ran away from our pack Gina but I don't remember what's it's called, but the pain you felt that night was what drove us to run away but I don't remember what it is either and I mentioned we were injected right......I think we were being pursued that night but I don't remember who they were but they caught up with us and injected us with some thing that knocked us out, resulting in  our division, am so sorry Gina, thats as far as I know'

'Thanks Mia, that helps a lot, no I think those people that injected us are these same people here, now all we need to do is plan an escape, we need to leave th-'

"Excuse me, what are you doing here"
a dirty blonde guy stood cross armed and glaring at me.

God what is it with these people and glaring

'tell me about it'

When I heard Mia in my head, I smiled, atleast I wasn't alone in this situation.

When I thought of that, a wave of nostalgia hit me and my heart beat raced.

I think I had triggered a fragment
of my memories.
A scoff brought me back to reality and I remembered I was standing before someone, and I couldn't help but want to smack this guy's head.

I coughed awkwardly and gave him a grim smile.

"Uhmmm....hi I'm Gina, nice to-"
He rudely cut me off.

"I don't care okay, now what are you doing here "

".....I don't know?, Doing where actually?" It wasn't totally a lie, I mean I didn't know what I was doing here anyway.

He sneered.
"What are you, a dummy?!,.don't care. Well can you scoot away, you kinda ruining my mood and probably everyone's too"

I looked around to see all eyes on the scene he was creating, shaking  their heads in displeasure.

"Ugh whatever " I moved and started walking away. I probably sounded like a sassy girl but I didn't care. Besides from the look of it, he didn't want the respect anyway.
I needed to find that guy, I couldn't let this one delay me.

Ughh!! God I needed answers. And he was probably the only one nice enough to tell them anyway.

I heard the blonde yell something over at my way but I didn't put much thought to it.

It would be a waste of breathe anyway.