•6•

"MPS techs...hah you won't do this again to me", he mutters to himself.

Jisung comes downstairs to have what Chan made but walks in on him looking quite a bit passed off. "You good?", he asks and in hope of getting a reply out of the older. "Yea just a friend told me something crazy, that's all", he lies even though it clearly wasn't that. "Oh well alright then", he complies and gets to eating his late breakfast while watching some TV.

"Oh and Chan..."..."what Ji?", he say still sounding way more pissed off but brushes it off. "Uh..I'm gonna have 3 friends over today if that's cool, haven't really spent much time with them", he asked hoping Chan would allow Jisung to let him have his friends over. "Sure but I'll be busy in my room since hve got some work I have to do, but they can come", he says, allowing the younger to see his friends. The younger gets excited "ahhh thank you Channn", he squeals and does a little victory dance in front of Chan.

"You wouldn't be dancing like that if I only fucked you in the shower", he says bluntly. Jisungs head turns to him "Say WHAT!", he shouts in complete shock from his bodyguards words. "Oh you heard me correct Ji", he smirks. "...s-shut up you...you werido", he say sttuering and blushing. Jisungs little heart raced when the older said that and oh God the way he looked and sat, Jisung wanted to smack the living life out of that devilishly handsome looking man.

 Jisungs little heart raced when the older said that and oh God the way he looked and sat, Jisung wanted to smack the living life out of that devilishly handsome looking man

What I was describing👀 (man's so foine)

Jisung decided to message his friends now to come over since he got the green light from Chan to invite them over.

◇The dumbfounded people◇

Jisung
Hey guys so which 3 of you asses are free today??

Minho
Hey Ji, I'm free today

Lixie
OOOOH IM FREE TOO!!

Hyunjin
Do I wanna be free today?🤔.....hm ok yea I'm free but the rest aren't since they doing god knows what and how I know this you must ask, it's because they all ain't answering messages if their life depends on it.

Jisung
Oh well then you 3 can come over to my house later and bring some alcohol cause Wheres the fun in no drinking tonight, am I right?

Minho, Hyunjin and Lixie
Ah definitely well bring some good stuff for tonight.

Jisung
Alright then you guys can drop by at any time and fyi calm the fuck down when yall see my bodyguard Chan.

Hyunjin
Oooooo is someone feeling protective on his hottie!😏😏

Minho
Damn right Han, breathe...we'll annoy his dumbass😀👌