•4•

He lifts Jisung up and slams his lips onto him, pinning him against the wall.

Jisung pulls out from the kiss and says "Now let me show you what I've got....Chris". Jisung kissed Chan again this time pushing Chan backwards towards the bed. Chan falls back onto the bed and Jisung gets on top of Chan kissing him on his neck, it wasn't too long before Chan flipped each other over. Now Chan was on top of Jisung. "No Jisung, let me show you what I've got" Chan smirked. He took his hoodie off right away, resulting in taking off Jisungs shirt. Chan kissed Jisung going down to his stomach trying to find the spot Jisung liked.

Jisung moaned when Chan kissed him on his hip. Chan started sucking on that spot turning it purple. Chan took his pants off within seconds, now both of them were naked. He lifted Jisung up to make him sit on his lap. Chan had other things planned but Jisung starting grinding on Chans lap. He could feel Jisungs erection rubbing on his dick. By doing that he earned a groan from Chan. Jisung sped up making Chan moan out. Jisung was surprised he moaned just by him grinding on him.

He made Jisung get on his knees and since there was no lube, there was only one other way to do this. "Suck" Chan demanded. Jisung did what he was told and sucked on his dick to coat it with saliva. Chan lifted Jisung and sat down holding Jisung steady to place him down on his dick. Jisung couldn't wait any longer even though he knew Chan is big real big. Jisung went down fast, Chan earning a whine from him, "Why did you go down fast?" Chan asked but Jisung couldn't respond due to the pain his hole was enduring. Jisung hid his face in a crook in Chans neck.

With Chan holding Jisung up he went up and down slowly earning little whines from the younger one. Chan wanted to go faster like he planned to but he didn't want to hurt Jisung, he then felt a tear on his body rolling down. "Princess,we don't have to do this if you don't like it" he said to Jisung. Jisung liked the way Chan called him Princess and he really wanted to keep going but then "I...I want to keep..going" Jisung spoke with what energy he had.

"I promise you it'll get better, Princess" Chan assured Jisung. Chan started going in and out of Jisung earning whines, he sped up causing Jisung to moan in Chans neck, he could feel his hot breath on him. It drove Chan crazy feeling that, he picked up the pace pounding into Jisung harder and harder by the second hitting Jisungs prostate as he threw his head back and kept out the loudest moans. "Want me to carry on Princess?" Chan asked, "fuck yes!" He screamed out. Jisung put his head back in the crook of Chans neck. Chan thrusted each time earning a moan from Jisung. He hit his prostate so hard Jisung bit onto Chans shoulder causing some blood to slide down Chans back. He winced at the pain of Jisung biting down into his shoulder but didn't care at that moment.

Chan lifted him up putting him on the bed. Chan lined himself with Jisungs entrance, without warning Chan went straight in hitting Jisungs prostate. Jisung moaning continuously and trying to make out words "fu~fucking HELL!". Chan smirked at what he said, pumping in and out of Jisung abusing his prostate. Jisung could feel he was close, "I'm~close!" he moaned out.

Chan went faster in out out making Jisung release onto the sheets. Jisung thought Chan was done but he kept going. Chan gripping Jisungs hips to get hold of him while he thrusted in Jisung. The younger had tears in his eye but Chan not realizing it and kept going. He turned Jisung to lay down on the bed, only then realizing he was crying. Chan snapped out if it and pulled out of Jisung. He stepped back thinking what he's done, he made the younger cry while it was his first time.

Chan felt really guilty so he didn't carry on, he went to Jisung who had his eyes closed with tears streaming down his face. He took a boy of the blanket and covered him with it, while Chan went to the bathroom to finish himself off. He walked back to put his boxers on and before leaving the room to get his phone he heard something from the younger, "please...stay Chan" Jisund said weakly.

Chan walked to the bed and took the dirty sheets and threw them in the bathroom before getting in bed with Jisung. He layed next to him while the younger lifted himself up with the strength he had left to put his head on the olders chest. Chan pulled him in by the waist, some time went by and they were both sound asleep.

He felt really bad for making Jisung cry that was the only thought in Chans head when he slept. It was 2am when Jisung woke up limp. He thought he could walk to the kitchen to get water while Chan slept. He sat on the bed about to stand up, he stood up but ended up crashing on the floor. Chan woke up suddenly by the loud thud, he looked for Jisung since he wasn't by him. He ran to the other side of the bed to see Jisung on the floor. He chuckled at him and went to lift him up bridal style and put him on the bed. He covered him with some blanket and asked "where did you plan going, Princess?", "I was really thirsty and wanted to go down for some water" Jisung replied. Wait here I'll get it for you Chan said. He went downstairs to grab a glass of water and came back up to find Jisung sound asleep. He just smiled to himself knowing it was 2am and they did have sex some time before.

Chan left the water by the table and went back to bed by Jisung, he pulled Jisung by the waist and had a firm grip on him, like he was gonna run away from him. Next morning Jisung kept turning in Chans arms until he opened his eyes to see Chans majestic face right in front of his, inches apart from each other. He finally opened his eyes to see Jisung looking at him, "Morning princess" he said in his morning voice. Jisung completely melted at Chan calling him Princess, "Morning Channie" jisung gave him a sweet smile. He smiled back at him by the name he was called by Jisung. Chan was gonna get up to go have a shower but Jisung didn't want him to go shower yet. He wanted Chan to stay in bed with him.

"Jisung, I have to shower, unless you wanna come with" he smirked by the younger blushing. "Yes I'll come with you then" he said confidently. Chan walked towards the door until he heard Jisung screaming on the bed. He turned his head to see and "You mother fucker I can't walk, cause you fucked me last night. Can you come carry me to the showerrrrr!" Chan laughed at him screaming, he walked towards the bed to lift Jisung up until he winced, rembering Jisung bit onto him last night. He picked him up and walked towards the shower. Chan took his boxers off while Jisung leaned against the wall waiting for him. He pulled Jisung into the shower and turned it on. They both let out relived sighs with the hot water hitting them.

Jisung leaned on Chans chest not moving one bit until he looked down at the floor to see slight blood going down the drain. He freaked out until Chan asked "What's wrong Princess?", "Wheres that blood coming from?" Jisung asked Chan. "Princess do you not remember, last night when we were having sex you bit into my shoulder". Chan turned around to show Jisung the bite mark he had in his shoulder, he turned back around to see Jisung blushing harder than usual. Jisung felt bad at the sight of the bite mark it must've hurt he thought. Jisung looked up at Chan who had his head back with his eyes closed letting the water hit his face. He pulled the olders face down and kissed him sweetly getting a little peck from Chan. He pulled him in by the waist until there was no space between them just their bodies touching each other.

Chan pinned Jisung against the shower wall and smirked at him, Jisung knew what that look was. "No no no, you already fucked me last night, my ass still hurts, thank you" Jisung said quickly before Chan could do anything else. "Alright, alright I won't", he stepped back to shower properly. "I didn't say stop kissing me, did I" he said, Chan smiled at him and went in for a kiss.

Jisung though to himself my friends aren't gonna like how this is going...not..one..bit, he thinks.

A/n

Hope you like this plus my first time writing smut🥲do drop ideas on what you'd like to see<3