•2•

Jisung woke up the next morning feeling real dizzy like he'd been hit with a frying pan continuously. He got up and went downstairs to see no one there, he thought Chan would be there already eating breakfast. Jisung got cereal from the cupboard again and had that while he waited for Chan to get up. He wondered to himself how would the tension between him and Chan be today. After all the commotion that happened last night. Jisung took a long thought about it while Chan was in his room. He wasn't afraid of having sex at all but it would be nice to try it, he thought.

Chan came walking downstairs with no shirt on what so ever. Jisung turned to say good morning but instead of doing that his eyes trailed Chans body. He quickly snapped out of it and said "morning Chan, how'd you sleep?", jisung asked. "I slept good and u" he replied knowing damn well he didn't have a good sleep he just lied to Jisung. "I slept good too" jisung said. Chan made some pancakes for jisung and himself because he knew that Jisung only had cereal like he always does. Chan sat down by Jisung while they both ate and watched TV. Chan knew Jisung loved looking at his body but he didn't mind, not like they had girlfriends my bad boyfriends. Jisung changed the channel as he changed it he came across the news and saw a story about a plane crash last night.

Jisung put it on and turned the volume up. "Last night the flight to Russia had crashed, every passenger on board was killed instantly due to the impact", the news reporter said. Chan watched as it was any other day until he heard sniffles coming from the younger next to him. Chan turned to see Jisung and he was crying silently so Chan wouldn't hear but he did. Chan asked "Jisung, what's wrong did something upset you, do you not like the pancakes. It's totally fine if you don't like them", Chan replied. "No no the pancakes were really good, it's just that...that" he stuttered as he spoke. "Shhh..shh it's ok Jisung I'm here", Chan pulled him into a hug not caring that he was getting tears on his body. Jisung said muffled "that was my mother's plane", he cried even more after saying it.

Chan pulled him closer and rubbed his back saying its gonna be alright. Jisung gave in with the hug and layed his head in the crook of Chans neck. So many thoughts were going through his mind. Jisung thought if he went to sleep it'd be better and wake up like nothing ever happened only because he didn't want Chan to see him cry even more harder than he was already. When saying that he fell asleep in Chans arms. "Jisung..Jisung, are you awake?", Chan asked but no response. He realized Jisung fell asleep in his arms. Chan admired the younger asleep in his arms. He rested on the couch with Jisung there in his arms. After some time Chan also fell asleep.

Jisung stirred in his sleep forgetting he was in Chans arms. He woke up to a headache that felt like his brain would explode any minute, Jisung slid out of Chans arms to go to the kitchen for a glass of water.

"Hey, what are you doing up?", Jisungs heart skipped a beat as he heard Chan talk to him and worse part was his voice was so so deep. "Oh uh my head hurts so I just wanted to get some water that's all", he gives a small smile. "Say uh do you have any plans today so I know where we'll be", Chan asked Jisung. "Hm not really I'm probablygoing to bring some friends over or just sit around in the house",  he replies.

"If you need anything from me just know I'm in the guest room if you need me", Chan states..."Oh ok then I'll be in my room ", Jisung replies shortly after going up to his room as well did Chan follow up to the guest room.

It was still pretty late since they slept towards the evening and they both had an early dinner, so it was only right to get I bed now especially since Jisungs mum passed away in the crash.

Jisung got changed into his pajamas, a black tank top and a blue shorts. He got in bed under the covers ready to fall asleep as he closed his eyes. Chan changed into a pair of black shorts and since he had no shirt on before he slept with no shirt on. Jisung was heard making groaning noises as he stirred in his sleep again, Chan wanted to check up on him but he felt it'd be weird especially this time of the night.