•5•

Jisung though to himself my friends aren't gonna like how this is going...not..one..bit, he thinks.

Both got out of the shower and changed into something a little more comfortable. Chan put his shorts on and slept with a tank top on while Jisung put on shirts and a big sweater which wouldn't get him hit too quickly.

They both got into bed as Jisung layed his head on top if Chans chest. "You know, we really shouldn't have done this Sung", his bodyguard says anxiously. Jisung replies "w-what do you mean?...was it not good?..." he says all quick and in his thoughts scared very...very scared.

"No no I mean like I'm your bodyguardand this isn't exactly how things are supposed to go", he explains to the younger. "Oh..uh well it'll be fine right?...even if things are like this...you won't leave...will you?", the younger asked, scared to have Chan leaving him especially after what has happened before...he just didn't want to be alone in the big house of his.

Chan sighs "Don't worry Sung...I won't leave", he assures the younger. "You promise?", he says as he gets to the cute little Sung after sex, "I can't promise you Sung but I can tell you now I won't leave any time soon", he says stroking the younger back as he falls asleep on his chest. Little snores are heard from Jisung as Chan went a little bit rough on him but Jisung seemed to like it but very well extremely tired from it, he thinks to himself 'why did I have to become a bodyguard...why?', like that Chan fell asleep while stroking Jisungs back.

Next day

Chan was still asleep as it was already 9am. Jisung shifted a bit and woke up trying to turn and get out of bed but was pulled back by Chans arms as he groaned pulling him back. Jisung forgot he slept with Chan due to the heavy ass sleep he had.

The squirrel boy stares with big eyes at his bodyguard and his eyes trails down to seeing Chan shirtless, eyeing him down more like scanning his body, the thoughts in Jisungs head was crazy but more kinky...he wanted to look away but couldn't Chan was just too good looking and well built too. Chan slowly opened his eyes to see Jisung staring at his body with mouth partially hanging open.

"Like what you see love", he says, snapping jisung back into reality. "Oh I...uhm no I wasn't staring", he quickly defends himself, "oh defensive are we?", he states in his deep morning voice which jisung could melt at any given moment right now. "No...I'm not I just was looking at the clothes on the floor", he states quickly. "Like I'll believe that hm", he says as he pulls jisung close to him, lips so close but not connecting.

"You know I'm a bodyguard and I know when someone's lying Sung", he says to the squirrel boy as he hides his face away. Chan picked Jisungs chin up and got closer. "It's not nice lying to your bodyguard Jisung", he whispers seductively. Jisung shivered as he whispered to him "I...uh sorry", he apologizes. "No need to but never lie to me again hm", Chan says to jisung as he connects their lips in a small yet passionate kiss that felt like it lasted for days.

Jisung pulled away, revealing a very flustered squirrel while Chan stared at the younger plump, red lips. He wanted to pull Jisung into another kiss but knew they had to eventually wake up and he had to go down town for a little problem with his guys.

"I'm gonna shower first alright so wait here for me I'll be out in a bit", Chan says to Jisung as he got out the bed and walked himself to the bathroom. "Uhm..alright then", he replies getting comfy on Chans side of the bed, taking in his scent from the older. Some time passed and Jisung rolled up under the blanket waiting for Chan to come out the shower.

He hears the door open and his head shot towards Chan and his eyes immediately were focused on his so...so very wet body, including his hair everything about him made Jisung horny but he didn't want to go to Chan again asking for sex. "Well uh I'm gonna go shower since you're done", he says quickly getting out of the blanket he was in and going to the bathroom until a hand grabbed him back.

And pushed him on the wall as Chan had his arm above the younger head, his other hand gripping his waist. Their faces weren't far apart, one wrong move and things would get spicy...and who knows it would be shower sex or the kind where the wall gets violated.

"Why're you so jumpy?, hm", he whispers lowly to Jisung. "I'm not I just want to go...shower yea", he lies holding the towel in front of his growing buldge in the shorts of Jisungs. "You don't seem quite yourself love", he remarks. "It's nothing really, can I just go shower now?", he asks softly to Chan. "Hm alright go shower I'll go make something for us to eat now", he says as Jisung heads to the bathroom while Chan gets dressed and heads downstairs to make a late breakfast more likely brunch as it was already 12:45pm.

Jisungs pov:

I got in the shower while Chan went downstairs to cook something for us both, I'm so thankful I'm alone right now...shit. He pull his shorts off and gets naked, turning the water to a good hot temperature, wetting his hair as the water ran down his body. He looked down at his throbbing dick, it honestly needed Chans magic but right now he knows it would come off as a man who's looking for sex in his bodyguard.

Chans pov:

I got downstairs thinking that some sunny side ups would be great with toast and a little bacon on the side. 'I'll bake muffins later he'd definitely like some', he talks to himself as he gets cooking with the brunch, he finds himself thinking about Jisung and the night he fucked him to the point Jisung would collapse. He quickly got those out 9f his head or he'd be getting hard at the fact of imaging Jisung tied up.

Jisungs pov:

Jisung took hold of his dick in the shower and started stroking it thinking of his bodyguard. "Ah...fucking hell", he breathes out not wanting to jerk off but has too since Chan made him even hard. He stroked himself at a much faster pace as his breathing got heavier, little moans escaping his precious lips until he realized the kitchens too quiet downstairs. He thinks but still strokes himself just keeping quiet in the shower.

Chans pov:

I was done with breakfast and went to tell Jisung it was done snd I'd wait for him downstairs. Before I open the door to his room I hear a soft moan...nah maybe I'm hearing things fight now he says to himself. Chan walks in and jisung was still in the shower and the bathroom door was closed...but not locked. I called put once to Jisung but I guess he didn't hear so I knock on the door. "Is someone having fun in there now instead of coming down to eat", he says behind the bathroom door.

He hears Jisung let out a little whimper as he spoke to him, "Now now love, you've got a minute to explain yourself or I'll come in", he says sternly. "I...uh...do I have too", he hears Jisung whine. "Time ticking princess", Chan replies to the younger before he could make another move Jisungs ome out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped on him, looking innocent as a quick would look at him.

"I wasn't doing anything", he quickly says in a defensive tone. "Hm alright then Ji let's see if you lie again to me I might have to give you your late breakfast in another way", he smirks and looks at the younger up and down, scanning his toned body and abs that glistened with the water droplets. "W-what do you mean by that...", he stutters nervously. "Wouldn't hurt to lie again, well it'll only happen when you lie to me again Ji", he says going downstairs to wait for Jisung to change and come down.

Meanwhile Chan waits for Jisung downstairs to eat when he gets a phone call. "Boss we've got information about MPS techs, you should head down as soon as possible...you need to see this", his bodyguard friend told him. "Ah shit yea I'll make my way down town at 11pm, make sure to have everything set when I'm there I don't want you guys fucking this one up too", he says hanging up on the call.

"MPS techs...hah you won't do this again to me", he mutters to himself.

A/n

Hope you guys like this chapter after a pretty long time and I'll even emphasize on 'pretty long'. What do you think
MPS techs did to Chan🤔 drop your theories or thoughts down. Have a great day/night guys<3 (all chapters not edited yet since it's a new story only will be edited after it's done)