A/N and Prologue

Prologue :
It's five years after the first encounter with the Megalodon. When Suyin died, she had made Y/N and Jonas Meying's legal guardians.
When their research team encounters multiple threats while exploring the depths of the ocean, including a malevolent mining operation, Jonas and Y/N must now face the gigantic enemy for the second time.

Author note :
Rigas is a friend Y/N grew up with, they learned to pilot all kinds of things as they grew up together. They eventually did different things over the years. Rigas did more military work as a pilot and Y/N went toward the science and exploration. Now, after Y/N asked her if she wanted to come work with her and the team, she's there with them. So, they are old friends and know each other well from growing up together.

(This might be a spoiler if you hate those..) Y/N is unaware of her current situation, which is that she's pregnant. But her nausea during the story will start to give her a hint that something is up. In my story we'll pretend diving that deep doesn't affect that early in the pregnancy, cause it's definitely not recommended in real life.

There will be Bonus chapters afterwards, like the last book.
Like, for example:
Moments during pregnancy and the birth.
Maybe some moments with Meying growing up.
When he proposed and the wedding.
(I decided that they were already married after i wrote the first chapter, so i still have to edit Chapter 1 and the part about a ring. Because i originally thought i wanted him to propose during this, but changed my mind. Instead I'll make it as a bonus later on.)

Hope you enjoy my version of the story, please vote or comment if you do!😊🙏