6. girls game !

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 the end of tryouts, Cam, Lavar, Nelson, and Stella were all in the car on their way to the girls game. Stella was really nervous because it was her first time playing for rwe and there were new teammates.

"So, I saw a boy from the tryouts come up to yall, what was that about?" Lavar asked, turning back to look at Nelson and Stella.

"Oh, he just wanted a follow back on insta, thats all," Nelson shrugged, Stella looked over at him, confused on why he lied about it.

"So your famous now? I see you," Lavar dapped Nelson up and Stella laughed, Lavar turned back around.

"Are your parents gonna be at today's game?" Cam asked Stella from the drivers seat, she looked up from her phone.

"Yea, my mom and my brother are gonna be there," She nodded her head. Nelson leaned over and laid his head on her lap, she smiled down at him and started playing with his hair.

He closed his eyes, his hand resting on her knee. She brushed and twirled her fingers through his hair, he relaxed under her touch.

"I'm pretty sure Niles is coming with my mom," Nelson spoke up. Stella's face lit up, she loved seeing Niles.

"I'm excited to see Niles," Stella smiled, Nelson let out a soft sigh.

"Sometimes I think you like Niles more than me," Nelson said, causing Lavar to laugh.

"Nelson, you are not locked in," Lavar shook his head as he laughed.

"Not true, I like you both the same," Stella told him, patting his arm.

"Bro," Nelson sighed, his thumb rubbed her knee softly. Lavar turned back to look at them, he burst out into laughter again.

"Nah, I'm taking a photo of this shit," He laughed, pulling out his phone and taking a photo of them.
Stella didn't even notice, she just continued to play with Nelson's hair.

"Let me see," Cam said, Lavar showed Cam the photo and Cam shook his head.

"That shit is going straight to your parents," Cam shook his head and laughed.

They all arrived at Stella's game and coach Cam went to the bench to greet all the players, Stella stayed with Lavar and Nelson.

"I'm nervous," Stella muttered, Nelson looked over and wrapped his arm around her.

"There's nothing to be nervous about, I already told you, but your gonna do great," He pulled her close, she leaned her head against his shoulder.

"Thank you, Nelson," Stella smiled, she wrapped her arms around him, giving him a hug before pulling away.

"Your gonna do great Stella, don't pressure yourself," Lavar patted her shoulder.

"Thank you," She smiled up at him.

"Lets go, Lavar get a seat by my parents," Nelson told him before he walked off with Stella towards the bench.

"There they are," Cam said, causing all the girls to turn around and look at Stella and Nelson.

"Hi, I'm Stella," She said, sending all the girls a soft smile. They all smile and introduce themselves, one girl named Valerie got along really well with Stella, they talked a lot when they were on the bench.

There was 5 minutes until the 1st half was over and Stella was out, she sat next to Nelson laid her head on his shoulders.

"We should hangout after your game,"Nelson said, brushing his fingers through her hair. She smiled, lifting her head off his shoulder.