1. nuemann boy

𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐓 in front of her vanity as she did one braid in her hair. Today was her first basketball game of the season and it was rumored that the famous rwe team was going to be there.

She knew a little about them since edits of one boy named Nelson were on her fyp, he was one of the best players on the team for only being 14.

After a couple of minutes, her brother barged into her room, walking in and plopping down onto her bed.

"Can you take any longer?" He asked resting his head on his hands as he scrolls through his phone. She turns around, giving him an annoyed look before tying the end of her hair to keep the braid in place.

"Well I probably would've been downstairs until you decided to bust through my door and make yourself welcome in my room," She rolled her eyes, standing up from her chair and grabbing her favorite perfume before spraying it a few times on her body.

"Mom just wanted me to tell you to hurry up," He shrugged, standing up from her bed and walking out of her room.

She let out an annoyed sigh before grabbing the hoodie off her chair and slipping it on over her jersey, then she followed her brother out of her room.

𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

"So, are you nervous for your game sweetie?" Meagan asked with a soft smile, Stella looked at her mom through the mirror in the car.

"Yea, I mean I'm always a little nervous but I think were gonna have a good night, and I heard that the rwe team is gonna be there," She told her.

"Oh god," Owen laughed, shaking his head as he began to speak. "You probably have a crush on that Nelson kid, dont you?" He asked, looking back at her from the front seat.

"What? No," She quickly denied, bringing her foot up and kicking the air near his face. He swatted his hand and grabbed her foot.

"Guys, cut it out," Their mother sighed. Stella pulled her foot away and flipped her brother off. He smiled and turned back around.

She rolled her eyes at his stupid, annoying face and pulled out her phone, opening the team group chat.

𝐛𝐛 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 🔥🏀

𝐍𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚:
𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝐑𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲:
𝐲𝐞𝐚 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐮

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚:
𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐭 𝐫𝐰𝐞
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞

𝐑𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲:
𝐲𝐞𝐚

𝐍𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚: 𝐧𝐮𝐡 𝐮𝐡 𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤
𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐦 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚:
𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐇 𝐍𝐎 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓
𝐏𝐏𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏
𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆  𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓

𝐍𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚:
𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚:
𝐤 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐦 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐬𝐞𝐞
𝐮 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞