ℕ𝕖𝕨 ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖

Start from the beginning

Tae held both the flower crowns she made and hopped behind when jeongukk forwarded his hand for her.

soon both drove off to the penthouse.

They all are done packing their luggages

They all are done packing their luggages. now they are waiting outside the pent house lobby for mingyu who went to bring the car.

jeongukk and tae are sitting together just like always. tae has her head leaned on jeongukk's chest while jeongukk's arm is on the back of tae on the couch.

tae is playing games in the phone while jeongukk is talking to his friends.

tae whined when she lost the game again and threw the phone aside snuggling into jeongukk which caught jeongukk's attention.

he stopped whatever he is talking and looked down at tae who has her face in his chest. he slowly tucked the hair strand behind the ear and pecked her forehead.

he hugged her closer and took the glass of juice which is on the table i front of them.

"baby.." jeongukk called making tae look at him.

"here" he said and kept the juice glass in front of her mouth who smiled and took a sip from the juice.

their friends gave a teasing smile to the couple.

soon after few minutes they heard car horn and looked out to see its mingyu with his car.

they all got up and counted how many bags each have. after checking everything they made their way towards the car.

jeongukk saw tae was about to lift her luggage and immediately went to her and picked it up before she picked up.

tae looked at jeongukk who smiled at her innocently.

"gukkieeee" tae whined pouting making jeongukk chuckle and peck her pout.

tae blushed and was about to take her luggage from jeongukk but he didnt let her.

"baby i can i carry my bags you know " tae said and followed jeongukk when he started walking with both his and tae's luggages.

"i know love, you too know that you have a boyfriend who cannot that cannot see his girlfriend carrying weights" jeongukk said making tae smile shyly and blush at the comment.

"whatever" tae muttered and ran from there to the car.

jeongukk chuckled and went to the car bunker before arranging the luggage in it.

after arranging he went to the front to see tae is waiting from him not going inside the car.

he smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.