"I do love our baby de.... I never thought of having a family until your arival in my life.... You made me as a family man.... I started to see the beauty of life through your eyes..... The baby is a part of you and minor part of me... If I say your are my priority then it atomatically means the baby too la...don't give over work to your brain that will come up with its very own story to confuse you..... Hmm.... And why didn't you come up with girl name too.... Don't you want a daughter.... "

She nodded her head as no..

"Enaku ponum venum nyabagam vachukonga..... En naa ponu per solalana enaku therium... Enaku mothala paiyan tha porapan apdiye avan appa mari... "

(Remember this I want daughter too..... Why I didn't said girl name is that I know my son will come first... He would be just like his Appa)

"Ama ena mari tha kandipa irukanum.... Una mari iruntha avana samalika oru pona naa enga poi theduvein athulam kastam.... "

( yeah right he should be like me only.... If he was like you then where will I find the girl who can handle him... That's tough job)

She glared and hits him... He laughed gaining multiple slaps from her on his shoulders and chest.... He hugged her to pacify she finally gave in due to tiredness....

There was comfortable silence..... She looked up..

"En amma appavum ipadilam enaku per vaika yosichirupanga la gha.... "

(My amma appa would also thought about my name like this right....)

She asked him in sad voice... He hugged her more into him hearing her Pain Filled voice...

"Yeiii Kannnamaa.. "

"Psh.... Enaku nane intha per vachikutein theriyuma"

(You know it was me who named myself this.... )

"Whatttt"

"Yes I would be around 6 till then there was no proper name for me.... They will call me what ever they think..... Most precisely it always "Yei orphan".... That time in nearby temple festival one spritual speech was arranged and he said the story of lord Krishnar......that night I came back to the place where I lived.... Till that day I thought that man and women were my parents and they hate me.... But that night I came to know about the fact that I wasn't their child.... He kidnapped me from the hospital... Even before my mother see me.... And replaced me with a dead boy baby.... My mother don't even know that she gave birth to daughter who is me.... And I am alive.... I couldn't even imagine how much pain she might have gone through when she was told that her baby was dead.... I am pregnant now I can't even think how I would be when the same happen to me........ That night he was drunk and was blabbering all this how he managed to kidnap me..... All I could think was about my mother's pain....I could relate her to Devaki who gave birth to lord krishna but wasn't that much fortunate to see him growing in front of her and showering him with love.... We all talk about how fortunate Yashoda is but forgot the pain of Devaki..... That night I named myself Devaki.... Remembering my mother....... She would be alive somewhere without knowing her daughter is still alive and living a beautiful life...... "

He hugged her and kissed her head wiping her tears....

"Do you want me to find them... "