💫New Beginnings!!💫

𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭!!
[From now on i'll use "mom" word for Sneha and story will be told by Lily.]
(𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘭𝘺'𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦..)
𝙈𝙤𝙢:- It's in early stage so it isn't that powerful right now. You two stay right behind me and keep each other safe, I'll fight this creature.
𝙇𝙞𝙡𝙮:- Mom! There are so many wizards here , you don't have to risk your life for this crazy thing.
[Lily's mom didn't listen to her and ran toward that creature with a big fire ball erupting from her both hands but just then a guy with gray hair who was flying in air earlier viewing everything sliced the creature in half with some invisible sword or it was just some wave of air from his body.]
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯..
(𝘊𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘫𝘰𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺, 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥.)
𝙈𝙤𝙢:- Young man!! Stay away from that creature, it can multiply too!
(Situation was getting worse and people were running here and there but haruki and i were standing in the same place terrified to our core, i mean i never saw such a giant and weird reptile before. But still somehow a sudden surge of anger grew in me by seeing my mom and that unknown guy struggling with that ugly creature.)

(𝘚𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘪 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘮 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸 & 𝘣𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥.)

𝙈𝙤𝙢:- Hit it in the eye! It won't be able to do anything after losing eyes and it's the only place where cell regeneration donot occur in them. Go girl!!

(I did just as my mom said and that creature disappeared into some dimensional hole after screaming wildly from pain. People around me suddenly started clapping after watching me defeat that creature. Then slowly people start to go their way.)

𝙈𝙤𝙢:- Honey! That was marvellous but how you did it?
𝙇𝙞𝙡𝙮:- I don't know about that but i just wanted to help you.
𝙈𝙤𝙢:- That was so brave of you! That must be the hidden capability of your element powers inside of you as i thought before. Well it's unsual for those creatures to attack us like that. I have to report it to principal asap. Let's go to the University now.

(Lily and Haruki nodded and went with Sneha to Magical star university. That gray haired guy disappeared somewhere too before lily could thank him for helping her mom.)

(𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘲𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘺'𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵. 𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘺'𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥. 𝘓𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘢𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘺.)