🥀Episode -16🥀

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile

Suga-"yess thank you sir it's really helpfull "

Police officer -"no no don't thank us we are really thankful for helping us catch those 4 basterd we were searching for so much longer And we are really sorry for you and you're family going through all this really sorry"

Suga-"yess though if I don't came on Time i don't even wanna think what would have happened to my wife it's really bad that you're Country is not much safe for tourists Like us it's really bad influence so Take care of everything From next time ok officer because if like this incident continues you're country name only would be bad so better take care From next time "

Police officer -"yess sir you're right and once again we are really really sorry 😔😔😔"
*Then the police Left with all the jerks and suga left From There immediately to the car And saw that both y/n And Jiyoo was safe And was already fallen asleep he sign in relief but was sad too that he was still not in time And he don't even wanna think about what would have happened if he don't got There on Time And Then opened the car door And made both of them wear the seat belts And kissed Jiyoo forehand and cress her hair And then he helped y/n wear the seat belts too And kissed her forehead And saw Still the dry tears on her cheeks And felt More guilty because he was not kept the promise to both of There parent's that he would take care of y/n and he always been cold hearted towards her But Today whatever happened he becomes More guilty*

Suga-"I am sorry for not taking care of you and always being a Jerk to you But i promise I would Take care of you and keep you safe always and keep you My first priority because i can't lose you because I already lost her but i can't afford
to lose you "
*Kissed her forehead Once again And cress his hair and being sad he closed the car door And then he got into the car and Left from There to the hotel and was driving slowly to not to wake both of them And seeing them though from time to time*

At the night

Author pov
After returning back to hotel Suga has taken care of y/n and Jiyoo Really very well because Both of them was not in there Right state and was Still so much scared and both of them was sad and crying But suga managed to take care of them and somehow made them both eat something and then made them fall asleep because there's both a good night's sleep then only there both Will alright and get better too and after making sure there's both was deep sleep then only suga went to sleep

At the mid night

Y/n-"no no please don't do anything please 😭😭😭 please leave me please ahhhhhhhh noooooo plesse aahhhhhhhhhhhhh-"
*Y/n was having the nightmare of whatever happened in the evening which was of course not easy to forget And then hearing some noise suga immediately wake up And saw it's y/n who was Still sleeping But she is having nightmare and in her sleep she was crying too And seeing y/n like this he was feeling really really bad and then he saw Jiyoo was still sleeping thats Good and he covered Jiyoo properly with the blanket And he immediately got up and went to the other side of them bed where's y/n is sleeping and and seat next to her and try to wake her up*

Suga-"y/n y/n please don't cry wake up wake up it's Just a bad dream y/n please wake up"

Y/n-"noooooo Leave me Please 😭😭😭"

Suga-"y/nnnnn please wake up"
*Y/n don't wake up and was crying and pleading and seeing All this suga felt More sad he understood all this happened before he came to that place and y/n must be begging like this only Infront of that monsters who don't even have any mercy on her and then he Took a glass of water and sprinkle some drops on her this way altest she would wake up And somehow it worked too y/n finally opened her eyes still crying and breathing heavily because of that bad nightmare And looked that no one was going to hurt her now infront her was Suga looking at her with sad And concerned eyes And she got up and seat down Still crying and wiping her eyes mumbling to herself*