Her squeals were echoing in the living room and even though their dinner's simple, it's wholesome and filled with love so she took a bite happily. "Are you working on the 20th when Yongbok's coming back to Korea?" She asked with her mouth full as you just shook your head. "I took the day off in advance earlier this month. What about you?" You asked as she also shook her head. "Chaeyoung unnie gave me a day off as well. That's great then. We'll go to the airport right? I think Haerin wanted to come with us to the airport as well."

"Sure. I am planning on going anyway." You agreed to her as her smile was relieved. "By the way honey, you know the electronic store down the road? They're currently having sales on their items until the end of January next year and I happened to see a nice television being displayed at the front of the store..."

"You want to get a television?" You asked as Hanni chuckled with a shy nod. "I mean not those big fancy television, just enough for us two and our living room here really could use a television right?" She gave her reason as you snickered slightly. "Okay sure, we'll take a look at the store soon. No problem."

"Thanks~" The two of you then continued your dinner peacefully before Hanni went on and doing the dishes while you're resting by the couch in the living room. As soon as she's done, Hanni took a peek at you who's laying down while reading a poetry book before she got back to the bedroom and went back to you while carrying something.

Carefully went back, she took another peek at you who's still reading the book peacefully. "Baby~" She called out to you as you looked over to her with a hum before she sat down next to you and offered her laps for you to lay your head down and you gladly took that offer. "I actually got you something today~"

"Oh...?" You had your eyes fixed on hers while putting your book aside as she looked down at you with a smile. "...what is it?" You asked while still laying down before Hanni handed you a paper bag and it took no time for you to realize the certain fruit logo on it. "No way..." You heaved out in excitement as you took out what's inside the bag and she got you an Airpods Max.

"You're joking right?" You asked as she just chuckled. "No I'm not~ Open it up. It's real see there's still the plastic seal wrapping the box as well." She was caressing your hair as you excitedly got the box opened up and she really got you a new headphone with your favorite color black. "Wow... Honey... This is so great. Wow..." You were admiring her gift as you're caressing it and Hanni's smile couldn't been more happier.

"I thought that, you've been spending a lot for me and this apartment ever since the beginning when we moved in and I just want to give something back to you as a token of my appreciation for everything you've done for our new home." Hanni gave your forehead a kiss. "Try it on~"

You slowly sat back up as you wore the headphone while looking at her with a chuckle. "How do I look?" You asked as she had her thumbs up. "Handsome. Like an artist~ Oh- oh- now that I remembered, you kinda looks like one of the members in Seventeen..." Hanni answered playfully as you then gave her a tight hug, pulling her up, making her squeals until you laid back down the couch and Hanni's on top of you.

"I love you. God I love you so much." You whispered as she rested her forehead on yours while chuckling lightly. "I know." Hanni dived in for a deep kiss that always engulfed with the same amount of love as your first kiss with her. "...by the way I need to take a picture of you with the headphone. For our precious memories~"

With a light laugh, Hanni got off you slowly as you sat back down before she took her time, taking photos of you before she let out a satisfied laugh as you got the headphone on one of the pillow while still maintaining the modelling expression on your face before you too burst out laughing.