chapter 21: ANGRY QUEEN

The emperor smiled at the sight, harkha who noticed it raised her brows.....
Harkha starts, " We will too laugh, if u tell us also"
Both ruqaiya and mirza looked at their direction and the emperor's trance too broke....
They both got up from their positions and wished adhaab...
All the 4 were seated....
Harkha starts, " Mirza! U had not slept ? I did not expect you here" She smiles...
Ruqaiya looks at her with a tight smile and sighs.....
Mirza says, " Actually, I am so busy in the day time that i am not able to come meet her.... So i thought today I would come... That's it"
The modulation of her question is well understood by the emperor..... He just smiles....
Ruqaiya says, " I am too surprised.... "
The emperor looks at her....
" That harkha begum has come to pay me a visit! "
Harkha smiles, " Haha.... It's been a long time ruqaiya begum.... I know shehensha had not come to see you.... So thought I would take him with me to meet you! "
She said in a taunting way....
The emperor frowns on the statement and looks at his love who was already looking at him by now...
Mirza too gets uncomfortable hearing these.....
He diverts the situation saying, " Mirza? Actually you were called here-"
He cuts it saying, "haan bhaijaan! Bhabhi had told me... U just tell me when to leave for kabul! "
The emperor looks at them and nods his head....
After sometime Mirza leaves wishing them goodnight.... Harkha says, " Then we ll too leave ruqaiya begum! " She looks at the emperor who was still sitting....
He says, " Not "we" Harkha only you are leaving... "
Harkha widens her eyes.... " What- what? That means you are staying here tonight? "
He is irritated and replies, " I think I don't owe you an explanation! "
Harkha grits her teeth and storms out of the place.... Leaving both of them alone.....
There was complete silence in the chamber..... He was just looking at chamber here and there.... She was sitting with her head down.....
He thought to break the ice by coming and sitting next to her.... Their shoulders brushed against each other but no movement from her side...
He starts, " Ruqaiya! I know what you are feeling right now! But trust me i thought u need some time alone"
Ruqaiya replies, " I am not feeling anything.... U are wrong! "
He says, " Zaban jhooth bol sakti hai lekin aankhen nahi! "
She says, " Why don't you say it shehensha... That you were busy with your other wives and had forgotten me? "
The emperor is clueless and with worry says, " Ruqaiya.... When did you start talking like this? I don't believe u r even telling me this? To whom will i go beside you? "
She replies, " Wahi... Jahan aap pichle hafte gaye the! "
His blood boils in anger but he was also hurt....
He says, " You only tell me right? That i have to spend time with my other wives too...? "
Ruqaiya sighs..... She gets up from the place but he gets hold of her dupatta.... It falls down from her head and she stops in the position.... He comes near ,her back facing him..... He notices her hair is oily..... And touches it.....
She closes her eyes to this and a drop of tear falls down...
She opens her eyes to notice that she was standing in front of the mirror and he had seen her tears.... She was quick to wipe it.... And moves from there....
He again gets hold of the dupatta.... But this time it fell down completely..... She turns back to look at him with rage in her eyes.... He looks back at her with love and smile..... And takes it in his hands, walking towards her, puts it around her hip and pull her towards him......
She lands with her hands in his chest with a shock..... He tightens the grip to the stole.... And leans towards her face more and more closer....
She was surprised when he kissed her cheeks instead.... He loosens the grip and let her go.... He moves toward the door and suddenly lot of emotions run through her with her eyes welled up with tears ready to break anytime....
She takes two steps towards him when a maid informs that harkha begum has fainted and is unconscious......

Do tell ur reviews in the comments section as they are valuable to me!!!
Until then,
Always ❤

For The Sake Of Love❤On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara