chapter 17: MERI PYARE SHEHZADA!! 👑🖤

The whole mughal empire was  mourning the loss..... It was the next day and ruqaiya still did not wake up.... So they went ahead and carried out the last rites of the shehzada....
The emperor came back to harem from the graveyard.... He still did not see her after returning from the war.....
Hamida comes to his chamber, " Jalal-"
But no response....
She takes him in a hug and he breaks down.... She too cries....
" How am I going to live ammijaan?? "
She says, " Shhh... Calm down... "
He breaks the hug, " How will i look at ruqaiya ammi? What will i tell her... How will i meet her.... "
She says, " Jalal, it will take really a lot of time to move on from this.... But with the will of God you both will overcome this too"
He says, " I just don't know how will she react to the news... "
Moti comes in....
" Gustakhi maaf ho baadshah salamat, Mallika-e-hind ko hosh aa chuki hai"
His heart beat were faster than ever....
He runs to meet her....
When he enters the chamber.... He sees salima and harkha sitting in both sides of her.... She is asking them where is her baby and screaming....
" Kahhan hai mera baccha salima begum.... Harkha begum aap bolo... Kya huwa... "
" Why no one is telling me anything "
Salima says, " Ruqaiya you are not well don't shout... You are still weak now.... Don't get up"
Ruqaiya tries to get up and sees the emperor....
When he sees her, her red swollen eyes hurted him alot... He was not able to see her in this condition....
She looks at him, " Jalal! "
She tries to get up but he comes to her and sits on her side.... He asks everyone to leave....
She asks, " Jalal, kya huwa humara bache  ko.... No one is telling me anything? You are alright, no? Please tell me.... "
She panicks....
He controls his tears and with shaked voice, " Ruqaiya, are u alright, now? "
Ruqaiya says, " Woh sab chodo! Batao kahaan hai humara bacha...."
He takes her hands in his and kisses it....
He was not able to look at her direction.... She sensed it, her eyes welled up,thinking what worst could happen and asks, " Yesa kya hogaya, ki aap humse nazrein chuparahein hai?  Look at my eyes... "
He did not do so.... She takes his face in her hands and looks at his eyes... Tears were coming out of his eyes too....
She understood everything and her hands fell(which was on his face) down like a lifeless thing....
She screams in frustation.....
" Aaaahhh! "
She cries a lot.... He takes her in embrace to calm her down..... His white kurta became wet with her tears.....
She looks up and asks, " Where had u kept the baby?? I have to see-"
He tells her that the  baby is buried and she was unconscious for 2 days...
She was shocked and crying, " I did not even look at my child's face... And u buried my child?! "
She got angry and ran out....
" Whatever happens, I want to see my baby.. "
He tries to stop her but in vain.... She runs out without a dupatta....
Every members of harem were outside.... She did not mind and run past them.....
Salima and others were shocked.
The emperor comes out running, " Ruqaiya! Ruqaiya! "
Harkha asks, " Why is she running? "
He says, " We have to stop her.... Mirza come with me... She is going to the graveyard to look at her baby... "
They both go after her leaving behind everyone shocked...
Harkha says, " Had ruqaiya begum turned mad? Who will run like this? "
Salima says, " The thought of being away from our child itself worries us... She did not even see her child... Know if it's a boy or girl.... Can't u see she is in trauma? "
Harkha closes her mouth for the reply....

Ruqaiya runs to the graveyard and asks the guard where is her baby buried and he points her at the direction.... She goes there and sits without even uttering a word....
It was evening time so the sky became darker.... The emperor and Mirza comes running towards her....
The emperor says, "ruqaiya... What are u doing? Come let's go! "
Mirza too says, " Bhabijaan... Come with us... Ammi is waiting for you! "
She is not crying now... She sits in the same position lifeless....
Thunderstorm strikes the ground.
She screams, " Nahi... Jalal can't u see our baby is scared of the thunder.... How can i leave? "
Both the men are confused....
She continues, " What are u ppl looking at? I want to take the child back to our home"
Shehensha replies, " It doesn't go like that-"
It starts to rain....
She screams, " It's raining jalal... Mirza I can't let him drown.... I have to-"she stops in between and digs the grave with her own hands... Like a mad woman....
Mirza and jalal stops her from doing so....
She shouts, " No! No! Its raining can't you see.... "
To bring her back to senses the emperor slaps her real hard....
He says, " Come to your senses... By doing this, don't become a sinner... "
She is quiet and realises what she  is doing.... Tears flow from her eyes.... She hugs him tight.....
After sometime, she breaks the hug and tells him, " I will come back with you... But you have to answer a question "
He nods...

She asks, " Shehzada ya shehzadi thi? "

So guys how the chapter??? Plz do tell ur reviews in the comments section as they are valuable to me..... And i am also eager to hear from u people.......
If u like the chapter plz do vote it.....
How is ruqaiya's story going forward?

I know some might not like that her baby is no more.... But trust me..... It will be interesting to know what happens next...... Stay tuned!!!

Until then,
Always ❤