The camera zoomed in on Lucy Gray's face as she eyed the water bottle in her possession, and Seraphina sensed an air of uncertainty about her next move.

Meanwhile, Coral and her Pack were engrossed in chasing Lamina, who had sought refuge on high ground.

The District 4 pair, under Tanner's guidance, were making their way upward, engaged in a fierce struggle with Lamina.

Coral and Mizzen fought against Lamina, attempting to gain the upper hand.

In the midst of the chaos, Seraphina overheard Coriolanus muttering, "Now. Do it now," his attention fixed on Lucy Gray.

Confused, Seraphina tried to decipher the cryptic message, wondering what Coriolanus intended.

Do what now? Seraphina furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

Seraphina's attention shifted to Lucy Gray. The District 12 tribute emerged from her hiding spot, holding the water bottle she had secured.

Seraphina watched with confusion as Lucy Gray approached another water bottle on the ground, placing the one in her hand on the ground before pouring the others.

The subtle intricacies of the tributes' strategies unfolded, leaving Seraphina contemplating the unpredictable nature of the Games.

A brief silence enveloped Heavensbee Hall, capturing the anticipation of the audience.

Coral and Mizzen neared the top of the structure, engaged in a perilous climb. Lamina, deciding her target, swung her ax toward Coral, narrowly missing her scalp but claiming a tuft of hair.

Coral retreated, evading further blows, while Mizzen struggled to keep pace.

Coriolanus's mysterious instructions lingered, and Seraphina questioned their meaning.

Lamina, undeterred, made her way toward Mizzen, who proved unsteady on the beam. Tanner's attempts to provide a trident to Mizzen were thwarted, and Lamina seized the opportunity to strike, hitting Mizzen's knee and causing a precarious imbalance.

Coral ascended to the top with a triumphant war cry, wielding a trident effortlessly snatched from the air.

The Capitol audience expressed admiration for her skill. Lamina, engaged in a duel with Coral, blocked the initial attacks but succumbed to Coral's strategic move, a twisting motion with the trident that found its mark in Lamina's abdomen.

And with that, Lamina fell off the beam.

"Again, a fall... ending a tribute's game." Her demise was announced by Lucky Flickerman's commentary.

"No!" cried Pup, and the word echoed around Heavensbee Hall.

He stood stock-still for a long moment, clearly in disbelief that he was no longer in the running for the prize.

As Coral spotted Lucy Gray out of her hiding spot, she and her Pack immediately ran to her and closed in on Lucy Gray once more as they chased her, Seraphina's emerald eyes followed the unfolding drama with intense focus.

She observed Lucy Gray, who had emptied all the water bottles but one, mysteriously leaving it untouched which was the lone water bottle in her hand not long ago, Lucy Gray darted away, evading Coral and her Pack, and Seraphina couldn't help but feel a surge of irritation at Lucy Gray's luck.

"Lucy Gray is on the move," Lucky Flickerman commented, echoing the sentiment shared by Seraphina.

As the camera captured Lucy Gray's movements, Pup Harrington, visibly disappointed by his tribute's demise, decided to leave the mentor section.