𝐈

୨୧ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ୨୧

IN THE HEART OF PANEM, where decadence and decay collided in a dazzling display of contrasts, the Capitol stood as a glittering testament to the remnants of a once-glorious society

Among its towering spires and extravagant empires, where the scent of opulence masked the stench of inequality, two figures emerged from the shadows, destined to shape the future of the nation.

Coriolanus Snow, a scion of the fallen Snow family, navigated the labyrinthine corridors of the Capitol with an air of charm that belied the desperation clawing at the edges of his existence.

The memory of a bygone Rebellion haunted him, his family's grandeur tarnished by the flames of the past.

In the opulent penthouse that had witnessed the Snows' ascent and descent, Coriolanus grappled with the ghosts of his childhood, the gold compact from his late mother serving as a somber relic.

As Coriolanus treads the halls of the Academy, his mind echoes with the cadence of ambition.

A hunger for power, driven by a childhood promise to restore his family's glory, fueled his every step.

However, beneath the veneer of charm and intellect, a perilous tendency toward obsession lurked, threatening to unravel the delicate threads of his carefully constructed facade.

Enter Seraphina Aveline, the Capitol's Sweetheart and the sole heir to the Aveline fortune.

In the embrace of wealth and status, Seraphina's emerald eyes held both the innocence of youth and the shrewdness of ambition.

Her raven-colored hair, forever adorned with bows, concealed a mind that crowed more than the riches bestowed upon her.

Born into a legacy of jewelry empires and technological marvels, she embodied the paradox of a delicate rose concealing razor-sharp thorns.

The Capitol, a city of whispers and masked desires, became the stage for a clandestine dance between Coriolanus and Seraphina.

Childhood friends bound by shared secrets, they navigated the treacherous waters of power, each holding a key to the other's ambitions.

Behind closed doors and polished smiles, they sought control in a world where the line between ally and adversary blurred with every passing day.

As Dr. Volumnia Gaul's sinister experiments unfolded in the background, weaving the mutts of the Games with the threads of science, the destinies of Coriolanus and Seraphina became inexorably entwined.

A story to a grand narrative unfolded— one of ambition, deceit, and the elusive pursuit of glory in a Capitol where shadows concealed as much as they revealed.

Little did they know, the echoes of their choices would resonate through the corridors of Panem, shaping a future where innocence danced perilously with the shadows.