And everyday Jeongyeon keeps falling into Nayeon.

The meeting finished but Jeongyeon didn't understand a single word that came from Jihyo's mouth. Jeongyeon began walking towards the door following everyone else but then she was stopped by a pair of arms, she looked at the person and it was Jihyo.

"Is there anything wrong Ms. Park?" a flash of puzzled look can be seen in Jihyo's face then she realized something and a chuckle left her mouth.

"Oh Jeongyeon! You can call me Jihyo now! The meeting is already finish" Jihyo said crossing her arm and Jeongyeon could only nod at her.

"So do you need something Jihyo?" Jeongyeon asked and a smile escape from Jihyo's lips. Oh no this just looks so suspicious.

"What?" Jeongyeon blinked her eyes after hearing what Jihyo just said. Jihyo has a big grin in her face.

"Yes you heard it right. Sana wants to have a friendly date tonight" hearing that Jeongyeon knows this two has something to do but what can she do?

"But Jihyo what if dispatch will follow us? I might think what happened last days is a miracle since I don't see any articles about us going out" Jeongyeon calmly said but the truth is she is nervous as hellllll.

"Nah don't worry. I got it covered" Jihyo winked.

As soon as Jeongyeon left the company she breathed in. Days from now the product will be released with her being the ambassador, she doesn't know but she just feel anxious.

"Ghad what have I put my self into" she said as she walked towards her car but then was stopped when her phone rings in her coat.

Playgirl calling....

"Yah Jeongyeon! Did Jihyo told you already?" Jeongyeon hummed making Sana squeal at the other side of the call.

"Okay then see you!" Jeongyeon was about to talk but the call ended. Damn that squirrel.

She slumped her back on the driver's seat and taps the top of her legs while she dugs in her thought.

Nothing could go wrong right?

Jeongyeon went to a flower shop to buy a bouquet of flowers. She looked through all of the flowers in the shop but only one thing caught her attention, a daffodil. She doesn't know but she just thought Nayeon likes daffodils.

It's still 1 in the afternoon so she still got a lot of time to prepare since the four of them will be meeting at 5 in the evening.

As she drove off in the highway she saw a coffee shop and she thought, a cup of coffee is not bad.

"It's that model Yoo Jeongyeon"

"Omg it's really Yoo Jeongyeon"

"So pretty"

"So handsome"

Those were the words she heard as she walked on the store. Few people's are there so it's not a problem. She ordered caramel macchiato and sits on a chair near the window.

Jeongyeon sips her coffee then she saw a familiar figure coming inside the store. It's Sana.

Jeongyeon just followed her with her eyes as Sana walked towards the counter. She can see her face is so gloomy, not the typical Sana.

When Sana turned her back she saw Jeongyeon then just there a smile formed in her lips.

"Ah Jeongyeon!" Sana muttered as she sat down infront of Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon looked at Sana's face confused then she points her cheeks with her index finger.

"Tell me Minatozaki, what problem did you come into?" Sana didn't get it until a few minutes then she blinked and laughed at Jeongyeon.

"Ah this" she said as she points her cheeks that has a red slap mark. Jeongyeon nodded as she sips on her coffee.

"Just met someone today" Jeongyeon's raised her eyebrow, curious about this someone. Sana just looked at her and shows a cheeky smile before sipping her coffee.

The both of them stayed quiet for the next few minutes but Jeongyeon has been hesitating to tell Sana what she felt or like she wants to hear some advice but knowing this squirrel she knows she'll just tease her. But maybe not today right?

"Sana" Jeongyeon said breaking the silence between them. Sana who was busy scrolling down her phone while rubbing her cheek come to a stop and looks up at Jeongyeon.

"I know you'll tease me but can you please tell me what to do?" Sana let out a sigh and then pats Jeongyeon's arm slightly.

"I already know what you meant" Sana wasn't surprised, she already knows what Jeongyeon felt base on her actions but she just can't tell her oblivious friend. Jeongyeon who was puzzled just looked at her.

"Damn ostrich you're so oblivious. I know you liked Im Nayeon since day 1! It's as clear as the day today" Sana let out a laugh making Jeongyeon's face blush which she immediately covered by burying her face on the palm of her hands.

"Ahhhh damn you Minatozaki Sana"

"I just don't know. I just felt it but I just shrugged it off. Im not used to this you know that but after what happened days ago, I know that's when I realized that I just kept on denying my real feelings for her" Jeongyeon took a coin from her pocket and was about to throw it in the air but Sana stopped her midway.

"I know when you can't make a decision, you flip a coin. But today I know, that when the moment the coin is in the air, you don't care what side it landed on but you know which side you're hoping for" Sana said punching a gut out of Jeongyeon, she's not lying. She sighed and puts the coin down on the table.

"Just go for it Jeongyeon" Sana said smiling at her and seeing that smile Jeongyeon knows that it's the right thing to do.

She will confess her love for Nayeon.

-HALOOO SORRY FOR THE DELAY BUT HERE IT IS! JUST A SHORT UPDATE BUT SURELY WILL ADD SOME INTENSE IN THIS STORY! I AM EXCITED OF WHAT THE THINGS MAY HAPPEN ON THE COMING CHAPTERS AWIIII! THEY'RE REALLY INTO EACH OTHER NOW! WHO WILL CONFESS FIRST? HMMMMMMMMM.... ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR READING AND VOTING! THIS STORY IS OVER 1K READS NOW! THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE! HAVE A NICE DAY^^ 🐧🦁🐸