008

You had never smoked before yet you sat with Suguru on a stool in his apartment. He brought the joint up to his lips licking the thin paper to seal it.

Once he was done he held it up towards you and you stared in marvel at it. He had shown you how to roll up and despite the lesson, none of it had stuck.

Suguru wasn't pressuring you but you were more curious than you thought you would be.

"Do you smoke often?" You watched as he lit it up.

"Nah, mostly when I just feel like it." He brought it up to his lips taking a puff and releasing it through his nose.

"Want to try?" He motioned it towards you.

You didn't react immediately you stared down at it.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." He went to move it away from you but you stopped him.

"I do but I don't know what I'm doing." You pulled your hand away from his arm. Suguru didn't move away further than when you had stopped him.

He turned the joint towards you to take it but you didn't know a single thing about smoking. You carefully reached over grabbing it from him. Holding it gently between your index and thumb you watched as he got up.

"I'm going to get you water first." He walked around into the kitchen fetching you a cup of water before sitting back down beside you again.

"It's going to burn your throat the first time." Suguru motioned for you to take the puff that you had wanted but you were still lost.

"Breathe it in then hold it before letting it go." He instructed you.

You nodded your head. Bringing it up to your lips slowly you followed his instructions. You gently wrapped your lips around the filter of it before inhaling. Breathing in the smoke you allowed it to sit there for just a moment before your body demanded to push it back out.

When you exhaled the burn that he had promised was nonexistent. You thought you were free from it for a moment until the back of your throat felt on fire.

Your face contorted as you tried to breathe in air to relieve the ache but it only worsened the pain.

Suguru brought the water up for you to take. You desperately grabbed it from his hands gulping it down.

"You didn't say it was going to be that bad." You choked out.

"I didn't think you were going to cough up a lung." He motioned for you to take it if you were going to take another hit.

You shook your head holding out your hand.

"I need a moment first," You told him. Suguru nodded his head and took the pull this time.

You watched as he effortlessly blew it out. When you felt like your lungs had calmed down you were ready again.

Suguru handed it back over and like last time he watched intensely.

You breathed in, holding it before releasing it again. The burning sensation from before wasn't as strong but it still lingered.

"The more you smoke the less it'll burn."

You took a smaller sip of water this time around to wash it away.

Each time he took a pull you watched carefully. Until he ushered for you to come closer. You listened, scooting over to the edge of your seat.

Suguru motioned for you to come even closer and you did. With your bottom barely hovering over the edge of the stool he reached up.

Holding your chin with one hand and his fingers wrapped around the sides of your mouth. He opened your mouth not using much force as you willingly obeyed him.