006

"Choso texted me," Satoru walked up to you.

You were still standing by the door struggling to process everything.

Yuji was sweet and he had taken your mind off of the entire situation. But now that you had an entire ride home to think it was back.

"What did he tell you?" You winced at the thought of Choso telling Satoru how he had found you sobbing last night.

You wouldn't be mad at Choso because he truly was looking out for you. You just didn't want him to mention Suguru because you had no intentions of speaking to him again.

"He said you stood over on accident and to not tell you that he texted me."

You smiled softly and shook your head. "It's because I didn't want you to see me crying my eyes out last night."

Satoru grabbed the bag from your hand and you let him. He placed it on the table by the door.

"You know I wouldn't judge you over that."

"I know you wouldn't." Your voice cracked and the pathetic feeling came rising again.

"I wouldn't because there was a time when I was a mess and you held me the entire time." That felt so long ago you could barely remember it right now.

Oddly enough it had been the beginning of your friendship with Satoru.

When you had met him he was a wreck and you didn't know why and still didn't. All he could manage to tell you over and over was that he lost someone.

You had no clue if it was in a literal sense or not but you didn't ask because he wouldn't be able to tell you if wanted.

"Yeah," Was all you could because if you said more you knew your voice would crack.

Satoru took it upon himself to pull you into him. Wrapping his arms tightly around your body you hugged him back. In seconds it all came tumbling down as you silently sobbed against his shoulder.

Just like the time he cried to you for weeks without you asking a single question he did the same.

Satoru didn't need to know why you were crying but he knew he needed to be there for you. No matter how long you needed him by your side.

You really didn't deserve a friend as loyal and kind as Satoru.

The next few days were spent avoiding Suguru at all costs. If you even saw someone who shared the same black hair as him you went in the opposite direction as a precaution.

Your sadness quickly turned into anger. You wouldn't let a week with Suguru destroy your life.

Suguru had wasted not only his time but yours by being nice to you and the moment he fucked you he had gone back to being blunt and cold.

It made your skin crawl with the way things had gone, it felt like he had been working relentlessly to just get into your pants. When in the very beginning he could've just made his intentions clear.

Why string you along into making you think he was an actual friend? You weren't a stranger to casual hookups so his strategy made your head hurt. He was confusing and you knew the longer you sat around thinking about it the less sense it made.

As you were heading you didn't realize you walked past the cafe he had taken you where he was now sitting inside.

Suguru didn't have time to think about whether going after you was a good idea or not. He shoved all his things into his bag and without thinking he got up running out.

He caught up to you by shouting your name. You froze in place.

"I wanted to talk to you," He stood beside you now.