"Food can be eaten, but can wires be eaten?"

    "This matter today, your military base will not Give me an explanation. I won't be able to explain it when I go back. I will bear the consequences at my own risk!"

    Lao Li was not targeting Bai Yunfei.

    I am really angry, I must stand on Hongchuan's side and show an attitude!

    That piece of shit Zhang Haitian is deliberately disgusting!

    He had reason to suspect that these junk wires were cut on purpose!

    Today we must use the military's help to make that piece of shit look good!

    Deputy Commander Bai's face turned black to ashes: "Adjutant, inform the third company to assemble, and follow me to the official base in half an hour to shoot people!" The

    adjutant ordered: "Yes."

    The adjutant jogged all the way and borrowed the phone booth on the dock to make a call.

    The refugees on the pier surrounded the building on three levels inside and three outside.

    Lao Li punched the truck and burst into tears immediately: "I am Hongchuan..."

    The next second, he found that his back was turned to the onlookers who were watching the refugees.

    He quickly turned around and faced the refugees and wiped away his tears.

    He complained with emotion and emotion: "Who have I, Hongchuan, offended?"

    "I know that Ningcheng is in trouble and many compatriots are suffering. I heard that many military relatives save food through their teeth and want to distribute the saved food to the refugee camps. Compatriots..."

    "We, Hongchuan Department Store, took out all our inventory without saying a word, and together with the respectable military families, prepared to go to the refugee camp to give soup, and the result..."

    All the refugees onlookers were shocked.

    There was a piece of gossip two days ago that spread like wildfire.

    It is said that a group of military relatives will visit the refugee camp on behalf of the busy military personnel.

    Hongchuan Department Store will follow this kindness and will use food to set up several porridge sheds.

    It will last three days.

    Everyone didn't believe it at first, but they didn't expect that this was really the case?

    Is one thousand kilograms of grain a lot?

    In front of tens of thousands of refugees in Ningcheng, it is a drop in the bucket.

    But for the refugee camp opposite where people are starving, one thousand kilograms of grain can make five thousand kilograms of porridge.

    Every bite of porridge is a life-saving food!

    As long as you run fast enough, you can save your life even if you drink a bowl!

    Lao Li felt that this group of refugees was not doing enough.

    With a look of sorrow and anger, he pointed to a table not far away: "Look, everyone, this is the soup kitchen at the pier. This table is the table we specially brought to place grain porridge." The

    soldier on duty at the pier: "..."

    This table has been here for two years, okay?

    Is there a place where they can usually sit, relax and chat?