ANNOUNCEMENT! DONT IGNORE IT!

hello dears! i have bad bad news:

im lately veri tired and my head hurts lately. So this friday, i cant make it a story. im sorry.

however, im trying to publish two chapters next week: one of the butterfly lovers, one of the chaos in the library. 

im veri sorry that you guys must wait for another week,but i cant really write with my head whos now like this. im sorry.

        -------------------------------------

ANNOUNCEMENT BUTTERFLY LOVERS!

the next chapter is probaly the last chapter, and then, the book is COMPLETE. but the last chapter, i can make u sure, its sad. so be pepeared. i know that Manta and Corto dont deserve this, but sometimes, just writing a cover for it. ( why do i even write that story).

_________________________

ANNOUNCEMENT THERES CHAOS IN THE LIBRARY!

i promised you guys to write the play down of Flora and Shin-Shin(really, i like that nickname, Shin- Shin is just ac cool name and cool charcter.) when they was young. well, idk how to write. how did they wrote that? kids in Polaris had probaly to survive with these things back in the day. But I think the next chapter what I publish is probably part b of the art club.

_____________________

ANNOUNCEMENT A NEW STORY?

After I finish the butterfly lovers, I think I will start a new story.
FLORA WANTS TO START A BAKERY?!

Yup, flora wants to start a bakery. She asked Shino for help, but he can't help her either with it so he send Flora to Manta, who have a fabric shop in Paroa. Manta helped her with the financial and all the stuff what is needed in a shop. How can he be soo good with it? What was his past? Was is a succes with the bakery? What happend?

First- this is an AU. WHY DOES MANTA HAVE A FABRIC SHOP IN THR FIRST PLACE? dunno.
This is just one of my theories, the past of Manta.ye. It's complicated.
And, I will start write this story when I finish the butterfly lovers. So I think it's going to take a while.

_________________

Happy new year everyone! ( at least, if you use the Georgian calendar)

This year was a good year, but let's hope for even a BETTER one! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Thanks for all your guys support! I really appreciate it. and see you in the next year!