Chapter 2, Lasted Friendship?

" what are you doing here?". someone was behind Corto. a guy, probaly in his 15 or what. he have mid-long white, spikey hair and light blue eyes looking at Corto. and her clothes. " ah, you're also going to the Pit-flight acadamy?" he asks to Corto. " Uum, yeah. you too?" that guy smiled: " yup. i want to be a drone pilot. i'm Manta. what's your name?"

" My name? i'm Corto. Nice to meet you."

- "Hold up, why is Corto using her real name?"-

~yea, i don't know either. it says: Corto is a gender neutral name. so i guess it's fine with it.~.

Corto looked again at Manta. He also wear the acadamys uniform. the color of his eyes matches with his bag. " Nice to meet you too."he says to her.

and so, ther'e talking while walked the rest of the way to school. Corto learned that his name is Manta and they will be classmates. he came all the way from Polaris and he was supposed to be in another academy, but this academy suits him better. as they walked, Corto have a feeling that even that she is in disguise, she sill can be herself with Manta at her side. it's like they met eachother years ago.

......................

NOTE: polaris is cruel. but that doesn't mean that al the people there are also cruel.

they walked till the sunset. because, they where at the acadamy by sunset. they are at their first day roommates. and yea, it goes very well. Manta and Corto have a great bound with eachother. Manta feels that he can't go on living with Corto at his side and Corto they are so attached to eachother. they sleep very late, to sudy, help eachothers homework, chatting and whatever it is. Manta's bed is on the oppiste side of Corto's bed. and there was no other guy sharing the room. just their two. but it isnt a big room: two beds, two tables, one closet each, and a cabinet of all the learning stuff. the other side of the room, there was the bathroom. i mean-duh. the bathroom was also small. Manta didnt understands why Corto use the bathroom alone. AND HE WILL NEVER KNOW, THAT HIS ROOMMATE IS A WOMAN. yeah, he didnt notice his roommate fenmine character. but some other scholars did notice Corto mystery behaivor. and these scholars tells rumors, besides studying.

3 years passed by. the winter was just over. the flowes are blooming, a warm wind blows to Corto while holding a letter from her father. she was taking a walk to the nature, because she needs some air. why not?

as she was going to climb a mountain, someone was behind her. and just like their first meetings: " boo!" manta tries to scare her. and it was succesfull: corto almost fell down a rock, but Manta catches her. "i got you!"he asume her while he puts Corto to the ground. "YOU SCARED ME! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?" she shakes Manta by his shoulder. after she calmed down Corto asks: "But why are you here?". " i was asking you the same question, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" " just take some fresh air." she told him while they walked to the top of the mountain. when they reach the top, it was a beautiful view: the sun was setting, the sky was red. some magpies ( a kind of bird) were flying joyful round a nearby blooming tree. it was a peacefull view. "well, is'nt it beautiful? " Manta asks to his roommate. " sure it is." corto answered him. and they enjoyed the view a bit longer.

but Corto seems a little bit nervous for no reason, but Manta didnt notice it.

" Manta..." corto slowly ask "i want to say something.". " Sure, go ahead!" he was in a good mood. " I- I..." corto begins.

_____________________________

sorry for the cliffhanger, but recently i have lot of homeworks and test at school, and im veri tired, so i think i going to leave it first. sorry for all te grammar mistakes and i will try my best to write lots.

thank you for reading,

lots of love, baleine_kiddo.