chapter 5. He cant be separated again from her

warning: this is going be VERI sad. be pepeared. I know they don't deserve it, but yea...

And I realized, this doesn't fit in one while story, I there's a chapter 6 I guess.
--------------------------------------------------

The tears that she cries will never leave....

The break came. Manta can't wait to see Corto again. So, without even a letter he was early on the way, catching the boat and so so on. Why he didn't wrote a letter to Corto that he's going to visit her? Well:

- he wanted to surprise her.

And nothing more. The problem was, he missed the first boat to Nuï, so he must wait for 1 hour for the boat. so he was bored the whole hour.

thats all, he must wait for an hour.

meanwhile at Corto's side, she was reading her old books from the academy. but she was distracted. " why is it so? why...". The thoughs of marrige distraced her. she doesnt wants to talk to her parents. she locked in her room. locked away from everyone. she doesnt want to get married someone she dont even know. why does her parents do this to her? is this her life? she dont wanna get married with someone she don't know, its strange and blèh.

the door of the house knocks, it was corto's task toopen the door. she opened. a young man with light blue eyes and white hair in a low ponytail , still wearing his acadamy's uniform, was standing there. it was Manta.
" hello miss, can i'm looking for your brother, can you get him?"Manta asked. but looking to the girls eyes he realized it was corto. " CORTO!?"he was shocked. " Manta?! what are you doing here!" corto asked him. "i was visiting you. " he was still confused . " sorry that i didnt wrote that i came visit you." .
" nono,its alright. Come in! take rest of the journey!" and they goes in Corto's room.

" Corto? Is that really you!? Are you a girl?!" Manta was REALLY confused. " oh, about that- well... uum..." She had actually NO idea how to respond that answer. It stayed  a long time quiet and it began a bit awkward. "Well," Corto started: " I am."  

         BASHSHSHHSH!!! that face of Manta, he was shockingly shocked, he can't believe that his roommate was a women, he didn't even noticed! 

"This can't be, CORTO IS A WOMEN! she's a great actor and she have good acting skill, how can a girl go to an academy?! She must be a genius! I can't believe, my roommate is such an genius! So i was fooled? All the time? Waaaow.... soo cool...
But, I can't be alone, I can't be separated from her again.. "     

                - Manta's mind after hearing the news.

" no way...." He muttered: " how I didn't notice that?" . Corto chuckles: "I'm not lying, you were fooled, and you didn't even know! Hehe...." But Manta looked at her intensely. Corto stopped with chuckling and ask: " hey- what's wrong?"

_____________________

This is going to be weird ( like the WHOLE story) and sad. Just a reminder.

____________________________

" hey- are you alright?" Corto began to worry, while manta was frozen? Just like, stunned.

"I can't separate from Corto anymore, it hurts, I must!"

Well what happens then?
Manta grabbed Corto's hands and said determined; " Corto, I can't be apart from you again, i don't know if you want, but eem... will you marry me?".

(It's sus that you propose with your old classmate suddenly, but Manta knew that it was right to tell her, he loved her, Corto love him too, just didn't tell it.)

Corto was stunned when she heard the proposal. She hold his hands tightly,  she love him but she's already promised to another. And she had no choice but to accept that she's already promised and she can't be with Manta anymore. Tears started rolling down her face. She cries. " Manta..." Corto sobbed quietly, still holding his hands.

" I'm sorry.... But, I'm already promised to another...but if I wasn't, I would...."

Manta felt heartbroken hearing that, it felt like a knife made out of thorns stitches his heart. " WITH WHO?!" he asked fiercely. " his last name is Tao.." Corto was still crying, Manta hugs her. he also want to cry. Corto hugs her back. " its alright...

—————————————

Welp, i guess that i will leave this chapter, theres another chapter, because MORE CHAPTERS, MORE FUN! ( exept for waiting for the chapters.) but i think its done with this chapter.

    sorry for th grammar mistakes i made and i think, that an another adventure is also starting, what will happen there?

   and, thats it or today!
Have a nice day/evening/ night,
Lots of love, Baleine kiddo