Chapter 1

Weak!

Disappointment of a Huntsmen!

Faker!

Criminal!

You should have died back then!

You don't deserve to live!

You are nothing!

Powerless!

Loser!!!

Jaune: Argh!!

Ruby: Blurgh!!

Scene shows Jaune and ruby mouth bleeding as Yang hand passed throught their body as she was shock to see her sister got caughted as well.

Jaune: R-ruby what are you doing?!.

Ruby: I-isn't it obvious I'm protecting you.

Yang: Ruby! Why did you help this FAKER!!!.

Ruby: I'm not letting him suffered more because his is my friend.

She and Jaune eye closed as their body went limb nothing moving a muscle.

(Dream end)

Jaune: Argh! Hah! Hah! Hah!.

It was Jaune Arc as he was the hero of the aincrad as well as his brother Kirigaya Kazuto AKA Kirito as he was also hero in different other of game due many incident now a married man with multiple lovers due to the contract made a deal with the government allowing him to have polygamic relationship as he gripping his hand as he remembered the pain he was inflicted on by his own trusted friends.

Jaune: (Gritting his teeth) Damnit if only I was stronger.

???: Big bro breakfast is ready so hurry up and shower we going to have guild anniversary celebration after this.

His adopted little sister Suguha as she called to wake from his sleep.

Jaune: I'm coming!.

(Timeskip bought to by Jaune sitting on throne laying head on fist while reading a book with a bored face).

Jaune: So Kirito where are we going to meet others?.

Kirito: We will meet at the usual place.

Jaune: Your coming to Suguha?.

Suguha: Yup.

Jaune: (smirk) Don't forget bring your boyfriend~.

Suguha: (Blush) W-w-what he is not my boyfriend just friend in game.

Jaune: Not in my list.

Kirito: Yeah, you should bring him too.

Suguha: (pout) Fine~.

Mahiru: Honey you should eat first before talking with other.