𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎

I still really cannot believe that I am actually coming out of my comfort zone to do this. It's still really unbelievable, and it really takes a lot of nerve.

But anyways...here are some important things I really want you to know about this book...

⚪ This is a Nigerian book, set in the nation's capital, so I would be mentioning and making use of a lot of Nigerian slangs. I cant promise if I'd be able to write the meaning of any slang I use but there's Google for a reason right? So please I am begging you, bear with my laziness.

⚪Please bear with the typographical errors because there are prone to be many, seeing it is my first actual book and I am a very young writer, so constructive criticism would be highly appreciated.

⚪There will be mentions of some dangerous topics like violence, abuse, and the likes, so please if you cant handle the heat, don't endanger yourself, leave the kitchen. It is okay if you just leave because I don't want my work to be the reason why someone's trauma gets worse.

⚪Bro I love interactions, so please be interactive.

⚪This' a work of fiction, and if any of my characters are similar to anyone and all that, bro it is a coincidence.

⚪Please be interactive, make use of the comment section and please vote, please I am legit begging you.

Yeah, that should be all for now.

Enjoy ☁︎𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑵𝑬☁︎ everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!