found

3 POV

To say the avengers were shocked is an understatement. “We should ask him questions to see if is actively him thor” baner said to his friend. Thor nods his head “i will call my mother loki is always confides in her especially after all that had happened to us.” thor states and terns to leave out side “mis midnight is it ok if we can talk to midoriya once thor is back” midnight was hesitant but then said yes. 

    ~~~~~~on asgard~~~~~

“Welcome back my king what was a fast visit” heimdall said with a smile as thor goes to his horse “yes well i will be back i just need my mothers assistant on something on midgard.” thor states happy and determined “she is in the thrown room sir.” thor nods to and rides off to the castle to his parents.

When arriving to the thrown room. “Mother i request your assistant in japan of midgard.” thor states to his parents gaming their attention. “What is it that you need thor.” frigg said turning to him with a smile.

Frigg was watching her grandkids in the other realms jormungandr had practically kidnapped his baby brother form his midgardian magic school and is now in his serpent form joyriding in the waters next to the school with herrson on his head freaking out the staff of it, fenrir in his wolf form is helping Hel is dealing with a child spirit poor thing, sleipnir was running in the fields stretching his legs in his horse form.

“I believe i have finally found loki but i need mother to help” thor said to his parents. Odin smiled “that is good my boy, finally loki has been found. Frigg my love you will go with thor to get loki right” frigg had fear in her eyes but then a idea had popped in her head “no i can not i have many things to proper for him to return but sleipnir, fenrir, and hel can come with you as more to bond and herrson and jormungandr are already on midgard thor”