New and old names

Izuku POV

I look at him with shock as he tilts his head confused i quickly compose myself “oh sorry im izuku sir” “thor god of thunder and lightning king of asgard” ~of course he said his full title~ “midoriya what are you doing in the halls the others are already in the dorms''

miss midnight said a bit scared “i know ma'am i had knocked out in the health office also i have decided on my hero name.” i tell her with a small smile as she begins to beam “ooh what is it darling boy do tell.” thor looks at him with curiosity “i have chosen the name loki as in the god.”

thor pushed down his anger in his eyes for it is not his lands "Oh that is a lovely name, i believe you will bring the queen of asgard pride as you do good when caring his name.” miss midnight said with a kind smile

~yes i will bring pride to my name once again~ “um what do you mean queen, loki was a villain he tried to take over earth” the hero ironman i guessed stated with a cocky toun “well actively he had been manipulated into it after the banishment of 4 of his kids, the death of his 3⁄4 newborns and the placement of his only surviving child that he knows not where and no one has told him where." I state to the man with a look of sternness and sadness.

“Well then midoriya go to the teachers lounge i will call eraserhead to come get you and make sure that it is him, lock the door ok” miss midnight said ushering me away from the american heroes "yes miss midnight i will make sure, bye.'' I say as I walk away puting my hair up. Before i could leave iornman grabbed my shoulder out of nowhere and it set alarms in mine and miss midnights minds of the past.

I snapped away from him as he asked me something I cared not for and he said “NEVER TOUCH ME.” I yelled as I ran down the hallway, unaware Iron Man was pointing out thoughts of scars.