pain

~why... Why me? It hurts, it hurts and I have no one to talk to about this. I miss my brother, I miss my dad. Why did I have to stay with her? I hate her, she is not my mother from when i was young. All just because I am quirkless, but that is fine.

I have learned how to use magic. That is how I can get out of here sometimes. Im looking for my dad, and brother, they are the only family that can take me in Mister Eraserhead would but I can't do my mom being alive and having no evidence on her and the actions she has done. But i have slowly been recording what my mom has been doing and saying.

Im started UA on eraserheads recommendation to get in, I'm in his homeroom class. This is my 3ed year in UA an im in more pain. In my 2ed year the only time i get peace to myself is not even peace not until mister azawa (eraserhead) had find me broken, cold, and was just harshly s*xuly assaulted by bakugo and was in a horrific panic.

Azawa was scared for me and took me to a recovery girl. He would have me stay with him to keep me safe and he told me soon that inko my supposed to be mom will be locked up soon so i will not have to go back i can stay with him. I started calling him dad at the start of the year a month before school was back and he treats me like his son hitoshi treats me like his brother and eri as his sister.~

He loved his new family and soon he will be able to stay with them permanently instead of inko, but no matter who he is with he has this pain. A pain of longing and betrayal. He had a feeling of missing someone's strong loving arms around him as protection, and a longing pain of betrayal from thoughts of arms.

A longing pain of kids with their names on the tip of his tongue but can't get it. He feels as though he failed to protect them and can't seem to get over it ever.

~~~~
Next chapter will be longer by my gouts 🐐