MOTHER

5… I had 5 young ones with him and I tried but he did not listen to me. I knew she was behind all of this, but he didn’t believe me. And now my daughter is ruling the underworld, one of our sons is a legendary horse on asgard, 2 of my sons are on midgard, one is a giant serpent, and the oldest son is a wolf in nidavellir. Now i'm in a cell by decry from my husband thor~

a large bang sound came, dark elves were invading. The power to Loki's cell came down. He snuck out of the cell and ran to frigg. She was fighting a dark elf, Loki intervened, killing the dark elf. Another elf came from behind and stabbed him.

The stab was deadly and right near the lung. Loki killed them and then fell to the floor. Frigg tried to heal the wound but Loki grabbed her hand and shook his head. Frigg knew what he ment. He didn’t want to be saved. Frigg took her hand from the wound as frigg said a spell of restart.

She watched his memories with tears as she found out what happened to him. She grabbed Jane and told her to go to heimdall. “Jane i need to to give this child to heimdall, tell him to send him to the land named japan in midgard and you are to are to go home ok” frigg said sternly to jane “yes ma'am” jane held the child tightly and ran as odin ran into the room where frigg was in “are you alright my love” odin asked worried for her “hmm..yes im all good you” frigg said trying to stay normal “i’m fi-” “LOKI IS GONE” thor yelled out cutting off odin.

“WHAT'' odin had yelled out frigg froze as thor checked janes room and came out “jane is gone too” thor said as he looked at his parents ''come we will speak to heimdall he most likely will stop loki when he gets there with jane” odin said as he turns to the door “very well but let's take it slow i'm tired” frigg said as she was nervous and trying to stall for jane to get loki out.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
     ~~---A/N---~~
Well this one is probably the first one I have ever posted and please this is my first time and I will be keeping them short cus I am writing this on Google docs in my school Chromebook so they are going to be around 300 or more sorry oh but there will be a book that has over 20 pages on it cus I have had that on for I think since middle school anyway by my little goats 🐐😘♥️💜
Words:463