Misunderstanding

Haseena entered the room to find Anubhav removing his fake moustache infront of the dressing table.

"Naraz hain aap humse?"She asked going near him but Anubhav ignored her and went to the bathroom taking his night clothes from the cupboard.Haseena sighed and too got changed into a lose tshirt and pajama.Her mind was a mess too.

After sometime Anubhav came out of the washroom and Haseena immediately went to him.

"Anubhav please baat kijiye humse."She said holding his hands.

"Haseena hatiye."He said coldly.

"Anubhav please...aap samajh rahe hain na ki agar hum DD k paas nahi jaate toh saboot ikhatta nahi kar pate.Abhi Rudra yeh recording Dubai police ko dega toh woh DD ko arrest karenge aur aap Riddhimaji se mil payenge.Phir kyun naraz horahe hain aap?"She said.

"Kyunki hum jaante hain DD irade,humne dekha hain woh aapko kaise chhu raha tha.Rudransh koi aur raasta dhund leta,aapko yeh karne ki zaroorat nahi thi Haseena.Woh kitna khatarnak hain aap jaanti hain na?!"Anubhav almost shouted.

"I know par humne jitni aasani se kiya Rudra woh nahi kar pata.Aur koi problem Hui toh nahi na."She argued.

"Toh aap intezaar karrahi thi ki kuch ho.You are my wife Haseena aur koi bhi husband kabhi bhi bardasht nahi karrsakta ki koi uski patni ko galat tarike se chhuye ya dekhe.Shaadi k samay humne aapko protect karne ka wada Kiya tha aapke Bhai se aur humare saamne woh DD aapko....."He couldn't finish.

"Hum aapki baat samajh rahe hain Anubhav...par kya hota woh sochne ka toh koi faida nahi na.Abhi aap bas yeh sochiye ki jald hi DD arrest hoga..aapko aapke sawalon k jawab milenge,aap Riddhimaji se milenge."She said the last line kind of lost.

"Humein kuch nahi sochna...kuch nahi!Hum yeh kabhi nahi chahte the Haseena.Aap kitni uncomfortable thi hum jaante hain,kaisa mahesoos karrahi thi hum samajhte hain Haseena."He said hugging her tighter.

"Toh bhoolwa dijiye na uske touches humein...ek aur baar humein apna bana lijiye na Anubhav."Haseena said still in the hug.

"Aap sirf humari hain Haseena."He mumbled before taking her in a deep passionate kiss.Today Haseena struggled to match his pace.The kiss expressed his fear,helplessness and possessiveness for her.

Anubhav made her lie on the bed and hovered over her adorning her face and neck with his kisses.And very soon their clothes were discarded on the floor and they kissed each other like their lives depended on it.

"Anubhav,thank you for coming to  my life.You make me so happy.Hum aapke Bina kaise rahenge?"Haseena said caressing his cheeks and kissed on her forehead.

"Kyun aisi baatein karrahi hain?Kyun rahengi aap humare bina?Hum humesha aapke saath hain Haseena"He said pecking her lips.

She smiled and pulled him closer wrapping her arms and legs around him.

Few hours later,it was quarter past two,Anubhav was fast asleep tired of making love to Haseena but sleep was far away from her eyes.She looked at her husband who was sleeping innocently wrapping his hand around her waist and felt her eyes tearing up.She slowly removed her hand slowly and put her clothes back on and went out of the room.

GARDEN

The hotel garden had a huge swing facing the artificial pond which was decorated with lights and pebbles around it.Haseena sat on the swing enjoying the fresh air and the moonlight when someone kept his hand on her shoulder. Startled,she looked back toh find Rudransh standing behind her.

"Tum!Dara diya tha humein."She said sighing.

"Yaha kya karrahi hain itni raat ko?"He asked sitting beside her on the swing.