He wants his answers

NEXT MORNING

Anubhav woke up first and found himself sleeping on Haseena's chest and she was sleeping uncomfortably.He made her sleep comfortably and covered her with the comforter and got down the bed and went to washroom to freshen up.

After sometime he came out and looked at Haseena who was fast asleep and went to the balcony to get some fresh morning air.

The alarm rang at seven breaking Haseena's sleep,she woke up to find herself alone in the room.She noticed the balcony door open and understood he was there and decided to check upon him before going to bathroom.

"Aap itni jaldi uth Gaye?"Haseena asked sitting beside him on the balcony sofa.

"Neend khul gayi bas."He replied with a small smile.

"Aap thik hain?"Haseena asked concerned.

"Haan...aap zyada tension mat lijiye."He said assuringly keeping his hand on hers.

"Par aapki aankhein toh kuch aur hi kahe rahi hain Anubhav."She said looking into his eyes but he averted his gaze.
"Hum jaante hain Anubhav aapko thode waqt ki zaroorat hain khudko sambhalne k liye...hum iss baare mein baat karke aapko aur dukhi nahi karna chahte aapko,bas itna kahenge Anubhav kisi aur ki galti ki saza khud ko mat dena."She said and got up to go.

"Aap bhi humein akela chhodkar jarahi hain Haseena."He said.

"Haan?!"

"Humein aapka saath chahiye Haseena...aap mat jaiyye humse dur."He said ambiguously.

"Hum humesha aapke sath hain Anubhav... always."She said sitting beside him.

Anubhav surprised her by taking her in a kiss and kissed her until they felt out of breathe.

"Humne brush nahi Kiya hain abtak."Haseena said.

"Do you really think humein farq padhta hain?"He said smiling.

"Apka mood toh Mausam ki tarah badalta hain."She said chuckling.

"Aaj kab nikalna hain?"He asked.

"Kahan?"Haseena asked.

"Shashank Malhotra se milne."He said.

"Aap...aap abhi bhi investigation ko agey badhana chahte hain?"Haseena asked.

"Haan..humein milna hain Riddhima se,humein humare sawalon ka jawab chahiye..kyun humari loyalty,humare pyar k badle usne bewafai ki...kyun dhoka Diya usne humein."He said.

"Aap sach mein sure hain na Anubhav?"Haseena asked.

"Haan Haseena...jabtak humein humare sawalo k jawab nahi milte hum chain se nahi rahe sakte."He said.

"Thik hain agar aapki yahi iccha hain toh hum aapka saath denge Anubhav...Riddhima ko dhundenge humlog,aapko apke sawalon k jawab milenge...chahe uska anjaam kuch bhi ho."She said.

"Shukriya Haseena."

"Aaj toh Rudra ko airport Jana hain..raat ko baat karenge hum usse."She said.