short 1

it was another hero work as Allan and Ichi is now in the street just walking around searching for something to appends.

Allan: well another of hero work and yet it seems peaceful.

Allan look at Ichi who is on her phone.

Allan: what are you looing at.

Ichi: oh just looking at the comments on your fan blog

Allan: i have a fan blog?

Ichi: yeah dude, even since i posed your fight with monsters and associate with other heroes you now got a bog and i have to say you got some quite a comments. . . mostly girls actually.

Allan: is that so?

Ichi: yeah here's one, OMG this physic heroes is such a handsome. OMG wow a another hero cutie dose he have a girlfriend, and this last one dose he ever looking for someone cause i sure up to have a young hero in my life.

those comments cause Allan to blushed a little of that but he shake it off.

Ichi: doesn't matter of that, kind  of them leaving. . . comment's like that.

Ichi look at Allan who is looking away, Ichi smirk.

Ichi: why with the shy look Allan.

Allan: oh just looking for anything strange on this side.

Ichi:. . . tell me. . . have you ever dated someone?

Allan: *look at Ichi surprised* what? why you asking that!?

Ichi: by that look on that face it seems you never actually try to make a move on anyone.

Allan: I-I um-

but then there was screaming as they look to see a monster with eight eyes and and tentacles for arms.

Allan: oh look a monster! let take it out record!

Ichi: we're still not gonna end out conversation!

but then

??: DIE!

as then the monster head explode from behind causes the two to be surprised. but when it clear who it was.

katsuki: another worthless monster down

Allan: *whisper* katsuki.

kattsuki stand up with pride but then he saw Allan, his Pride turn into rage.

Katsuki: hey! you damn nurd what the hell are you doing here!

he march his way to Allan.

Allan: oh hi there, haven't seen you a while since i been doing hero w-

Katsuki: this is my turf! I'm the only hero that should be hero! get out of here!

Ichi: hey we're here to make sure Allan save lives here with his powers.

Katsuki: i don't need any those damn power while I have this!

aim his arm where he wear a glove an a big looking grenade as he wear on his wrist

Katsuki: made it in my own designs, with this I can blow up any monster or any hero who get in my way.

Allan: I'm not here for any problem.

Katsuki: well to me you are, as i know you been doing going around stealing all the glory so i wont be aby to shine you damn nerd!

Ichi: he's not stealing anything he just doing what heroes do, something you don't have any characteristic of!

Katsuki: shut up!

Allan grab Ichi shoulder.

Allan: we should go.

Ichi: what, bu-

Allan: were going.

Ichi sees Allan is serous so the two left.

Katsuki: yeah that's right get out of here and never come back to my turf!

soon as Ichi and Allan is now walking in a different street.

Ichi: man what a jerk he is.

Allan: it's alright he's always like that when we're young.

Ichi: wait, you two know each other longer.

Allan: yeah, we use to be friends at kindergarten. he still ack like a big shot but I still be on his side. . . that until i got my powers.

Ichi: what happens there?

Allan: i show off my powers to him seeing it cool to watch, but to him he sees it as he thought i was better then him. . . and so we stop being friends, till then i stop showing my powers seeing it now that it was pointless in my time.

Ichi: really, so no one know that you were an Esper but him.

Allan: well him, my family. . . and one actually.

Ichi: who is it.

Allan: *blushed* its no one important.

Ichi can see he is lying.

Ichi: you know you can't hide something from me so who is this mysterious person.

Allan: no one I swear. . . did you say something about comment and heroes anyway.

Ichi: oh that's reminds me actually, i just look up and saw what rank you are in and i have to say you really gonna be surprised where you are in.

Allan: there are ranks?

Ichi: yeah, while you are in class S there are also ranks to show in each class who is the strongest through power and popularity.

Allan: ok, so what rank am i in then?

Ichi: well right now your in class-S and in total of all heroes there is 18 heroes with you include it, and where you are now rank 8.

Allan: rank 8? is that good.

ichi: is so good! your in top 10 now, meaning your popularity is gonna be high, just think of the merch you gonna get in no time.

Allan: hm.

Ichi: what's wrong, this is good for you.

Allan: but the reason is obvious they think i did the beating of other monster but it was my brother defeat  them, it just not fair for him that he is staying on class C even of all the monster while I just got into top class causes they saw me and stealing his victory.

Ichi: well is your older brother that strong?

Allan: stronger then you think he is, he is like. . . a one punch man, just finish the fight with one punch. just hope that someone could see his power so  he could be in class S with me.

Ichi: so what if we brought your brother with us or joins him in  his routine, that way we can see how strong he truly is and we get the footage.

Allan: that can work, when the hero association see how strong he is then they might put him into class S! thanks Ichi.

Ichi: *smirk* your welcome, but that means you own me one.

Allan: ok?

Ichi: who is this mystery's person.

Allan: could of seen that one coming.

Ichi: come on spill it!

Allan: I um.

look at his wrist.

Allan: oh look at that time gotta go! see you next time.

Ichi: you don't even-

Allan flies' off.

Ichi: have a watch. I wont leave it easily I will get the truth out!

(thanks for reading, please comment and vote, see you soon)