the exam

On that day Saitama and Allan was standing on where the peoples around them to go and test their strength and see how strong they are and become heroes.

Saitama: here we are? So, Allan how are you feel about this?

Allan: in truth brother, I can't explain what I feel about it.

Allan feels like he is becoming a hero, a hero that save people, but there are things that make him think if he can be a proper hero.

Genos: master, I believe it tine we go, cant wait to long to show your amazing strength.

Genos smile.

Saitama: yeah, lets you.

Then the first step for the three to become heroes. Allan made it to the locker room were he change into something comfortable to wear for the fitness exam.

Allan: (alright here it is, gonna go and get ready for the exam, but why do I feel I forgot something. . . wait a minute)

Before realising, his locker door was slam close by someone, and that someone was Katsuki.

Katsuki: DEKU!!

Allan: (that's right, I forgot about Kanchan.

Katsuki then grabs Allan and push him to the lockers.

Katsuki: I told you not to ever come here! I'm supposed to be the only one in our school to ever become a hero! Do I really have to teach you a lesson and sent you to the hospital!

Allan felt annoys of it it's not himself he has to come here so he won't be a threat to the heroes.

Allan: yeah? Well I don't care what you said.

Katsuki felt he was talk back to him.

Allan: I'm becoming hero not to become stronger I become a hero cause have to be a hero so you should stay out of my way then.

Katsuki filled rage as she pulls his fist to punch him but then someone grab his arm before he could punch. The two teens look and to Allan surprised he knows that person, it was hero he saves caption Mizuki.

Caption Mizuki: hey, we don't fight in the locker room, step aside.

Katsuki: huh, buck off lady this is a man locker room get out!

Caption Mizuki: ok, then you're in Palestine then.

Katsuki: get out of-!

Caption Mizuki then throw Katsuki away as he crashes to the floor. The hero then looks at Allan.

Caption Mizuki: you ok kid?

Allan: u-um, thanks. Why are you here?

Caption Mizuki: oh I hear shouting, so I check it out turns out I found you here, finally to decide to become a hero?

Allan: w-well I-

Katsuki: DEKUUU!

Katsuki then gets back as he came back at them. But then caption Mizuki comes in front of Katsuki..

Caption Mizuki: that enough! This is about taking the exam to become heroes not fighting each other, go or I'll tell the board about this.

Katsuki stays still as he glare but then left in anger.

Allan: sorry about him, he acts like that.

Caption Mizuki turn around with a smile to Allan.

Caption Mizuki: hay at least you're alright before he done anything happened to you.