the strongest man

It was a normal day in the city as the people walking in the street, student in school studies. But then as it seems it was normal, was an explosion that destroys the building and create a crater at the city, at the centre there is a giant purple humanoid with two antennae, the humanoid seems disgust as then he jumped where he creates two explosive balls where he shoot at other city explode, while in a building there are people trying to call out heroes and knowledge of the threat.

Man: its coming in!

Man2: damn to who's available?!

Woman: we have confirmation that lightning max and smile man is on their way.

Man: give me a threat level assessment

Doing the monster path the two heroes was unconscious on the ground as the monster keep on walking as there was explosion happening as in the city there were news reports there.

Reporter: as you can see the wake of explosion going off behind me, by the unpresented monster at scales.

Soon switch to a tv of the reporter.

Reporter: the hero association is analysing the threat lever in order to-

Then it was cut off but the blast until shows a man behind, who is bold to add.

Man: guess I go.

Meanwhile at school city z there is a classroom where there are students doing their lesson, until one student felt a force in the area, the student then sighed.

Student: (guess I go, and to make sure he doesn't leave much damage.)

Then in a ruined city there is a little girl crying.

Girl: MOMMY DADDY!!

The girl didn't know that the monster is right being her walking toward her as he then he stop as raise his hand towards the girl his muscle flex double its sides, chuckles of squeeze the girl life out until a flash of speed had caught the girl, before the head close around the girl, the monster turn around to see a person who wear to be a hero with a white cape.

Monster: you're a fast one, who are you?

The hero smile as he faces the man with a blank face, this hero is Saitama

Saitama: just the guy who is the hero of fun.

Monster: you got to be kidding, what kind of a half ass backstory is that? mine is far superior! I was born from the prolusion man brought upon the earth, I am vaccine man! the earth is a single living organism you filthy humans are nothing but disses causes bacteria eating the precious life force in order to wipe out humanity and the evil civilisation built in her service, the earth and her infinite wisdom giving birth to me!

Vaccine man start growing bigger and scarier.

Vaccine man: you say you do it for fun? For fun!? HOW DARE YOU DFEND MOTHER EARTH FOR A MINDLESS REASON YET WHAT TO ESPECT FROM A HU-AAAH!!