disclaimer.

This book contains a variety of mental health issues throughout. There won't be any trigger warnings only this note as it covers sensitive topics throughout. My inbox is always open.

The book follows the story of two students. One a loner with no friends. One the captain of the football team and who is surrounded by love and friendships.
Both need each other but will they realise it in time.

These two characters are based of a previous book I wrote '14 days' . The character names will remain the same. Charlotte and Grayson

I specifically chose to do two opposites suffering to show mental health can affect anyone. Whether they have a great life or not. Im hoping to also touch on the stigma behind mental health especially for men.

Charlotte had felt like this for a while but now she was starting to feel nothing. She was numb to the hurtful words that surrounded her. No one cared enough to notice she was suffering and she needed an escape.

Grayson was popular, he did well in class, everyone loved him but the thing about living for someone else, you eventually crack and the pain you tried to hide can be seen. And Grayson was struggling to cope.

In any case, they both believed believed the world will carry on without them, no one would miss them.