Missing Emily

Matt was woken up at midnight by his father, who asked him if he wanted to go to the pizzeria. Matt was peacefully dozing in the backseat whereas Henry drove in silence. Once their arrival there, Matt followed Henry to the parts and service area and began assisting his dad with his work there.
Matt was nearly done organizing Henry’s toolbox when he felt a sudden tug and felt a knife placed against his throat. Henry leans into his ear and he freezes. “I’m sorry Matthew for having to do this, but I must protect you. Safe and out of harm’s way, separated from your mother and anyone who would dare attempt to steal you away from me.”
Henry pushes Matt inside a half open animatronic and then before Matt could even react, Henry splashed him with water. The springlock was then instantly activated, piercing through his skin and crushing his bones which caused him to choke on his own blood as he let out unsuccessful attempts of screams and pleas for help.

Mark couldn’t help but be bothered about the fact that Matthew wasn’t home. He knows how much everything have been for the past weeks. They have been questioning why they haven’t been able to go back to their real world when they already saved the timeline, The Aftons are alive, The Emilys too are alive so why haven’t they gone back yet?
“I don’t know why but I have a bad feeling about today..” Dawko says as he stirs his uneaten cereal. “You’re not alone with that one.” Mark replies as he leans back on his chair and cross his arm. “where do you think Matt went?” Mark shrugs at Dawko’s question. “if I were Matt, where could I have gone too…” Mark says as he thinks for a moment before looking at Dawko with realization dawning on both of their faces. “the pizzeria.” They both mumble under their breath.
Immediately jumping out of their seats and putting on their shoes. “where are you going?” Charlie asks turning her attention away from the TV. Mark and Dawko looked at each other before looking back at Charlie. “put your shoes on, we’ll drop you at the Afton’s house we’ve got somewhere to go.” Charlie doesn’t question them further and turned off the TV then putting her shoes on. Mark picked her up and and the two started sprinting to the aftons house which was just a few houses down.

Eventually they arrive at the front porch and Dawko knocked on the door as Mark puts Charlie down. The door opens and Elizabeth and Evan were on the other side. “Hey, do you think Charlie can stay there for maybe a few hours?” Mark asks as he lets Charlie hug Evan who hugs her back. “of course she can! She’s always welcome here!” Elizabeth says. “Great thanks! Behave Charlotte okay?” Charlie nods at Mark’s stern words and then waving them goodbye as they run off to the pizzeria before heading inside to play some games with the two young aftons.

When they arrive they snuck inside through the backdoor and hid in the bathroom. “so where should we go? There’s a party outside that means we can’t look for him in any of the other rooms because of the staffs.” Dawko whispers. “I think I already know where he is.” Mark says peeking out of the door and looking at the parts & service door. Dawko follows his gaze. “but is it unlocked? And why would he be in there?” Mark shrugs and the two looked a each other in silence for a few minutes before Dawko sighs and Mark grins.
The two sneakily walks over to the door and Mark pushed it slowly and surprisingly, it’s unlocked. The two looked back at the party, making sure no one is watching before going inside. Dawko stands by the door as look out while Mark calls out for Matt before he freezes, a horrified look in his face
“Dawko. Come over here and don’t scream.” Dawko raises a brow, he turns to the door making sure there wasn’t anyone approaching before walking over to where Mark was and Dawko felt sick to his stomach.
In front of them was Matt sitting on the floor inside a springlock suit. It wouldn’t be that disturbing if Matt was fully inside the suit but no, it was half open. Matt’s body was bleeding everywhere, his stomach having cut open, his eyes gouged out, the springlocks digging deep into his skin and through his bones. Dawko couldn’t handle the sight and immediately runs to a corner and started spewing out the contents of his stomach while Mark, finally recovering from the shock immediately gets out and runs to get help.

Mark and Dawko were both in Matt’s room. “Mark, what the hell are we going to do!? Matt’s dead and we still haven’t returned!” Dawko whisper yells. When the ambulance came, they couldn’t do anything else as Matt was already dead when Mark and Dawko found him. If Matt was targeted first then there’s no joke that Mark could possibly be next.
Mark looks around Matt’s room trying to find his notebooks that was filled with theories, speculations and plans. Surely, Matt could have somehow made a theory that this would happen.. right?
At the same time he looks under Matt’s bed and noticed a black notebook at the very far corner. With Dawko holding up he mattress, Mark grabs the notebook and flips it open and a note slips out.