Marshal Kevin: Let me tell you, I am a person who has read books!

Start from the beginning

He stepped slightly, and acutely heard a few muffled hums coming from everywhere. As soon as he raised his eyes, he saw that some people in the corners of the eyes fell down, exposing his upper body or head.

--A hairstyle with an exploding head and a burning smell on the clothes on her body. There was no wound on her body, but she twitched on the ground and lost consciousness.

not dead.

It's the paw who comes out, don't even think about it.

Without a word, Yuean, who had packed most of the people, squatted in a dark bag. He slaps on the other side. He turns his ears around and listens carefully to the surrounding sounds. He is satisfied with the remaining breathing sounds. After a short stagnation, it gradually went away.

Yue'an moved in the dark bag and made a small "meow" across a piece of clothing.

Ji Xiuying thought about what was going on with his toes, and he didn't stop. He stretched out his hand to the box at the height of his waist and walked out. His two long legs stepped on top of the other two steps. He returned within a few minutes. Own car.

As soon as he got on the bus, Yuean got out of his arms and jumped into the box. Ji Xiuyu, who was picking his brooch, was meowing, his tail was raised high, and his head was "praising me" Look like.

Mr. Marshal regained his original appearance, glanced at the scenery receding rapidly outside the window, and reached out and gently scratched Yuean's chin.

Yue An lay on the box, and narrowed his eyes with Ji Xiu's skill. His ears were closed, and the weight of his small head was put on Ji Xiu's palm, making a grunting sound.

Ji Xiuzhuo lowered his eyes, watching Yuean's attitude of being refreshed and going to sleep, and stopped his movements.

He thought of Yuean's special talent.

When he first met, he noticed that there was a gap between the two currents that Yuean recruited.

The second time was thinner than the first.

And while they were grilling fish by the pond, a thunder blasted the entire pond water for more than half, and the entire cat was stupid.

At that time, Yue'an had just eaten half an energy spar.

His cat does not feed on energy spar. Yuean can eat a lot of things. He can eat anything that humans can eat, but he has a soft spot for energy spar.

Combining the situation where he took a few sips of energy stones early in the morning the previous day and electro-focused his hair a little, Ji Xiuyu had a bold idea.

He will awaken from Yuean, who can snoring everywhere.

Yuean opened his mouth and bite him to show his dissatisfaction, not strong, only a slight sting.

Mr. Marshal drew his finger, and touched the head of Xiao Maotuan calmly, and asked him, "Vietnam, is your talent dependent on energy spar?"

Lying on the table, Yue An turned over and heard Ji Yanxuan looking up, without any concealment.

"Meow."

No wonder.

Ji Xiuyu stroked Yuean's head for a moment, looking at the big box of energy spar.

My life-saving cat is so difficult to keep.

Mr. Marshal thinks this way, and feels wrong, that the money of this box of stone is made by Yuean himself.

"..."

Mr. Marshal fell silent.

Does it seem that he is too useless?