°•°•1.39•°•°

Celeste let go of Elizabeth and fell to her knees. "Sir Meliodas... Lady Celeste..." Elizabeth mumbles. "Elizabeth... Celeste, take Elizabeth and run away." Meliodas tells the Goddess. "I can't. My head's spinning." Celeste mumbles, putting her hands beneath her to steady her as blood drips from her head hitting the ground. Hendrickson raises his hand, and dark orbs appear around him. "Well, Meliodas, you're a more dangerous man than I gave you credit for." Hendrickson tells the blonde. "That technique... from before." Gilthunder notes. "Allow yourself to be swallowed by the darkness and to be destroyed." Hendrickson closes his fist, and the snow forms a ball. "No... Meliodas. No matter what happens... don't let it touch you." Gilthunder groans, sitting up. "Captain." Diane gasps. "Be careful. If you let anybody but me take you down, I'll murder your ass!" Ban tells him. "If you're gonna kill Meliodas... then kill me, too!" Celeste tells Hendrickson, holding Meliodas close to her. 

"Lady Celeste..." Elizabeth looks at the woman in shock. "Now Dead End." Hendrickson says, throwing the orb at them, and Gilthunder screams. "Elizabeth, go!" Celeste tells the princess. "I won't leave you both!" Elizabeth protests. "There isn't a soul alive that can save you now." Hendrickson claims. "You want a bet?" Hawk asks, stepping in front of them. "Never fear! Lord Hawk is here!" The pig tells them. "Are you out of your mind?" Ban asks. "Hawk, no... what are you doing?" Meliodas asks. "Get back here, I'll deal with it!" Celeste shouts struggling to stand up. "Celeste, you and I know if you could've done something you would've done it so my guess is you have no more magical power left." The pig tells the goddess, who falls to her knees with tears in her eyes. "Please, don't!" Elizabeth pleads. "I'm sorry, Meliodas. Celeste. But somebody has to save you, so you can save Elizabeth. It's our only chance." Hawk reasons. 

"Get out of the way!" Meliodas tells him. "It's too bad. If I'd known this was gonna happen, I would've had some more scraps first." Hawk tsks. Elizabeth gasps, and her eyes widen, and Celeste raises her hand in a last effort to do something. "Just hang in there, I'll save you bastards!" Hawk tells them. "Aegis of the-" A barrier appears in front of Hawk, but since she had little magic the attack overpowered it and struck Hawk, causing a massive explosion, and Meliodas used his body to cover the girls. When it was over Hawk's 'Star Boar' tag falls to the ground with a 'TING'. Celeste peaks her head out from over Meliodas' arm and gasps, seeing the pig's charred body. "No... Hawk..." Meliodas removes his arms from around them and stands up, and the pig's body falls onto its side. "Hawk..." Celeste's voice trembles, and more tears well up in her eyes, threatening to spill. "How... how'd this happen?" Elizabeth asks, standing up and crying.

"How couldn't I have protected him?" Celeste asks, also standing up and stumbling to his body, wrapping her arms around him, and crying loudly. "To think your life was spared thanks to a lowly farm animal...That's what I call bad luck." "'Bad luck'? Never." Meliodas whispers, watching Elizabeth walk over. "Hawk... please wake up! Just say something! Anything!" Elizabeth pleads. "You.. you can't leave us! Not like this!" Elizabeth also wraps her arms around Hawk, crying. "You killed him. You killed the Master!" Ban slams his hand onto the ground. "He had nothing but good in his heart, and you killed him! Bastard!" He yells with tears running down his face. "You won't get another chance." Hendrickson tells Meliodas. "Hendrickson. That's it. You're really starting to piss me off." Meliodas says, and a warm glow appears, shocking Hendrickson and causing him to jump back. Everyone looks in amazement as a beam of light shines from the sky, and Hendrickson scowls as pieces of his skin fall off. 

"Where's this magical power coming from? Could it be?" Hendrickson asks. Tiny balls of light and magic rain down from the sky, healing everyone and everything and restoring the land. "What's happening here? Could I have already died?" Gilthunder asks. "No." Margaret tells him. "Margaret, is that you?" Gilthunder asks. "Events such as these have happened before. Though I'll admit never quite of this magnitude." Margaret explains. "When Father was badly injured falling off a tree while trying to rescue her. And when our sister Veronica was hurt protecting her from a collapsing bridge... She still hadn't realized, she had no idea how much magical power dwells inside her." Margaret shared thinking it was her sister, but she couldn't have been further from the truth, what they were seeing was the true power of a Goddess because this was Radiant Celestial Blessing.