°•°•1.2•°•°

The two girls run through the forest dodging the tree branches and roots in their way. "Hey wait!" Celeste shouts. 'Goddess, the only reason why I'm doing this is to know if the king's okay.' The white-haired girl thinks chasing the silver-haired girl. The sound of the knights' shouts causes her to turn back to see Hawk ramming them, she looks around seeing Meliodas hopping from tree to tree knowing what he wants to do Celeste speeds up and wraps an arm around the silver-haired girl just as Meliodas wraps his arms around her pulling them up onto a tree branch. They look down and see Alioni on the edge of the mountain. "Where'd they go?" He asks and gets pushed off the cliff by Hawk. "Nothing personal Mr. Wannabe, but I just earned twice as much food tonight." Hawk says watching the knight fall off the cliff. "I don't know how I can ever thank you for saving me. Not just once but two times." The silver-haired girl says watching Meliodas grope Celeste.

Celeste is sat on Meliodas' lap and the silver-haired girl is sat on hers with her arm wrapped around her neck. "Celeste punch him if you have to." Hawk tells the girl who allowed the blonde to grope her. Celeste leaves Meliodas' hold and jumps down holding onto Elizabeth and setting her down on the ground with Meliodas following. "So, why are you looking for the Seven Deadly Sins and the King's regent, anyway?" Meliodas asks. "I want to ask them to help me stop the Holy Knights." The silver-haired girl replies. "Are you serious? Why in the world would you wanna do that?" Hawk asks.

"Yeah, the Holy Knights are the Kingsmen so they protect Liones." Celeste chimes in. "But, what if they were behind a plot to start a war in our country. The other day, except for the king himself, the entire royal family was arrested and is being held by the Holy Knights." The silver-haired girl shares looking off into the distance. "Does that mean the king isn't really sick in bed?" Hawk asks. "That's just a cover story the Holy Knights are using." Elizabeth says shaking her head and Celeste sighs in relief. "I don't know what they think they can accomplish by driving the nation to war. But now, they're drafting the people of the kingdom, they're taking men wherever they could get them. They're preparing for war everywhere you look." Elizabeth explains. 

"Soon their reach will extend all the way out here." She adds. "Yeah, tough break, huh?" Meliodas says nonchalantly with his arms crossed. "So inconsiderate." Celeste sighs and Hawk agrees leaving Meliodas to look at Celeste puzzled. "So, how does this tie in with the Seven Deadly Sins or the king's regent again?" Meliodas asks. "If there's even the slightest hope in preventing the Holy Knights from doing this, I know they're the only ones who can, especially the king's regent because she swore to do anything to protect him and the kingdom!" Elizabeth shouts. "Just checking here. You're trying to find those guys even though, you know what kind of people they are?" Meliodas asks.

"The Seven Deadly Sins, the most vile order of knights the kingdom ever produced. Made up of seven vicious, bloodthirsty criminals. Each one printed with the mark of a beast. Ten years ago when they were suspected of trying to overthrow the kingdom, the knights of the realm launched a full-force attack, scattering them to the four winds, and the king's regent, heartbroken by the betrayal of her friends and the one she loved the most, left her role as regent and disappeared." She shares. "Well, if you believe those rumors, they all died a long time ago." Meliodas points out. "Such amazing people wouldn't possibly let themselves get killed!" Elizabeth argues. "Hmm, but they are criminals, aren't they?" The blonde asks. 

"The Holy Knights are the ones causing the suffering of the people right now!" Elizabeth shouts and Meliodas just looks at her silently while Celeste folds her arms looking away. "Long ago, when I was only five or six years old, my father would tell me stories about them. That's when I learned they were the most powerful knights to-" She gets cut off by a loud 'Boom'. She screams when the side of the mountain they are on collapses. "Oh, give me a break!" Hawk shouts. Celeste grabs Hawk and Alioni and two pairs of pure white wings form on her back and she flies back up to the cliff dropping Alioni on the ground, and Meliodas grabs the silver-haired girl and jumps back onto the cliff beside Celeste. The white-haired girl pats Hawk's head and places him gently on the ground. "You there! How dare you survive without my say so? I shall not be revising my death tally conclusion." A knight who's and Twigo shouts. "Who asked you to anyway?" Hawk shouts back. "Hey, are you awake?" Meliodas asks the girl whose eyes are closed.