~Bakugou~

"HOWITZER IMPACT!"

Seeing Bakugou flying directly towards him, Joker (Deku) just smiled. Eventually the explosion lands, covering half of the area in smoke. But as the smoke begins to clear, Bakugou looked up and saw Twice who completely blocked the explosion meant for Joker (Deku). While looking at Twice, Bakugou saw that is Howitzer Impact had no effect on him. From seeing that Bakugou quickly raised up his right hand to shoot an explosion directly at his face. All right before he could Twice suddenly grab hold of Bakugou's and slammed him to the ground. After doing so he then lifted him up and threw him straight towards his fellow classmates. As a flew towards them, Kirishima and Denki quickly got in front and opened their arms out widely to catch Bakugou. But right when Bakugou flew right into their arms, they too flew back due to the strength he was thrown by. After they caught him in their arms, everyone looked over at Twice who then stepped aside, revealing Joker (Deku) as a smile at everyone.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Now that's how you start a fight!"

As all of class 1A looked at Joker's (Deku) twisted smile they did not see they're caring friend anymore. Instead they saw nothing but a monster. From seeing that, they all decided to stop this monster at any means possible and to bring back they're caring friend. With this decision made, they all looked at Joker (Deku) with a serious expression. As Joker (Deku) notice their expressions he knew that playtime was finally over.

~Joker (Deku)~

"All right everyone. Let's all have some FUN!"

With this said, a crowbar slid out of Joker's (Deku) right sleeve which he gripped onto tightly. But from doing so the others begin preparing themselves as well. Toga equipped her mallet, Dabi engulfed both hands in flames, Twice injected more venom into a system making him much stronger, and Mr. Compress held his question mark came in his right hand and a handful of marbles in his left. With them ready to fight, they begin charging towards the students of Class 1A who too begin charging towards them. And they were about to clash against one another, Dabi suddenly makes a wall of flames covering the student visibility of Joker (Deku) and the others. While standing back from the flames, they send me here now footsteps until eventually Twice comes running out of the flames and charges to the students. As he was about to hit them, Satou suddenly came charging in and clashed against Twice. But even from doing so, Satou's strength wasn't enough compared to Twice's increased strength. So seeing that Satou is struggling, Tokoyami ran in and got behind Satou and used Dark Shadow to help him try to push Twice back. But from doing so it still wasn't enough, Twice wasn't much stronger compared to the two, but was slightly slow down. So as Twice remains pushing but will slow down, Denki decided closest finger at him so you can shoot a stream of electricity towards him. But right before he could shoot a single spark of electricity from the tip of his finger, he was suddenly grabbed by the neck with the hook part of a crowbar and pulled back and thrown to the ground. Opening his eyes he sees Joker (Deku) looking down at him with a smile.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hi there and goodnight."

Saying that Joker (Deku) hit Denki in the head knocking him unconscious. On the other side, Mina saw Joker (Deku) and what he did. So she was about to yell out, Toga send me a beard behind her and hit her in the head with her mallet, which center flying towards the other students. After seeing Mina fly across them, they turn their heads and saw Toga better than waved at them.

~Toga~

"Hi ya."

Seeing her, the students were going to attack but before they could, Dabi soon stepped in and shot a giant ball of blue flames at them. But before we can do any harm to anyone Todoroki made a giant ice wall, blocking out the flame completely. After saving his friends from the blue flames, Todoroki and the others suddenly heard Jirou scream. Hearing this they looked over to the left and saw Joker (Deku) and Mr. Compress who have just knocked out Jirou and Sero with their blunt weapons that they held in their hands. From this happening that, those who were close by to Jirou and Sero looked over and saw them unconscious as Joker (Deku) and Mr Compress walked over them and began approaching the rest of them. Seeing them approach Mineta begin throwing his balls at them. But with each ball he threw, Mr. Compress was quick to use his quirk to trap them into marbles. While Mr. compress was countering against Mineta's balls, Joker (Deku) ran in and hit Mineta directly in the face, causing him to fly all the way up into the air. As Joker (Deku) looked a Mineta flying to the air he had no clue that Aoyama what aiming his beam at him. As soon as he fired his beam at the distracted Joker (Deku), Mr. Compress ran over and and sealed Joker into a marble right when the beam was about to hit him. After the beam was shot, Aoyama looked over at Mr. Compress and saw him throw a bunch of marbles into the air which began to fall straight towards him. As the marbles begin falling right towards him, Mr. Compress then used his quirk to release what was trapped in the marbles which were all of Mineta's balls which then stick onto Aoyama which causes him to be stuck. As he was stuck in place he saw Mr. Compress roll a marble over to him. Once the marvel came to a stop it suddenly turned into Joker (Deku) who was now face to face with Aoyama. And without a second thought, Joker (Deku) hit Aoyama across the head knocking him out as well. After knocking him out, Joker (Deku) looked ahead and saw Kirishima who was standing in front of a barely conscious Bakugou who is laying on the ground.

~Kirishima~

"Midoriya, I don't want to hurt you."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Oh and poor Izuku doesn't want to hurt you either. But I want to hurt you."

~Kirishima~

"All right then. Hope you could forgive me, Midoriya."

With saying this, Kirishima uses his quirk to harden his skin. After doing so he rushes over at Joker (Deku) and begins throwing punches, which Joker begin dodging and blocking with his crowbar. But as his crowbar obtained more hardened hits it began to bend until eventually Kirishima punched right through it, causing Joker to fall onto his butt has he done saw his crowbar now in two.

~Kirishima~

"Now I'm going to put it into this."

With kirishima saying this, he clenched his right-harden fist and launched it towards Joker (Deku) who in quick reaction grabbed his flower that was connected to his jacket and gave it squeeze. Doing so she's so acid which then hits kirishima on the right side of his face which begins to burn through his hardened skin. From this happening he reacts to the burning sensation and falls to his knees as he screams out from feeling his face being burned. Seeing that, Joker (Deku) got up and walked past Kirishima. After doing so he went over to the barely conscious Bakugou. Once he reached him he stood over him, and gripped the half of the crowbar he still had in his hand. As Joker (Deku) look down at Bakugou, he smiled ear to ear has he kneel down and placed his left hand on his chest.

~Joker (Deku)~

"(Sigh) you and your little friends should have never gotten involved. But since you did you're all going to die. And we are going to get out of here with smiles on our faces. So allow me to put you out of your worthless existence!"

Saying this he raised up the crowbar to plunge it down towards Bakugou's chest. As he begin to plunge the crowbar towards his chest, Bakugou suddenly opens his eyes and grabs hold of Joker's (Deku) wrist before he could plunge the crowbar any further down.

~Bakugou~

"Sorry but killing me is not going to be that easy!"

With that said Bakugou blasted himself up into the air with Joker (Deku). From this happening the two begin flying through the air uncontrollably until they flew right through the tunnel that Joker was looking through earlier which turned out to be a waterfall of sewage which they then began falling straight down towards until eventually splashing into the water below.

~To be continued~