Three

PACKING UP ALL OF HER STUFF, she made sure she didn't forget anything. Although it was only seven thirty, and she still had another thirty minutes, she didn't want to be late.

After putting her headphones on, she started her walk to the famous Japan high school. U.A.

~

Finally seeing the school in sight, she picked up her pace a little bit. Walking into the school was just as mesmerizing as it was when she walked in for the entrance exam.

Once she found the hallway for hero course students, she continued to say the name of her class while looking for it, 'Class 1A... Class 1A..''

After walking down the hall, she finally found it. However, there was a kid with unkempt green hair standing in front of it.

She strolled up behind him and patiently waited for him to go in, but after he just stood there she scoffed and spoke up, "Excuse me, but I'd like to go in."

The boy turned around fast, waving his hands while apologizing profusely. She walked right by him, not bothering to say any more to him.

Immediately, someone spotted her and started to make their way up to her. "Hey, I remember you!"

She shifts her eyes to the male that spoke to her. She looked him up and down, trying to remember where she met him before it clicked. 'He's the boy I saved!'

"I remember you, as well," She told him,

He smiles back at her with stars in his eyes, "I still can't thank you enough for saving me!"

She sweatdrops at his tone. Raising both of her hands in front of her chest, "Please, it's not that big of a d-"

She gets cut off by the same blue-haired boy during the presentation. "You!"

She lazily turns toward him, 'Great. More social interaction.'

"May I help you?" She asks.

"You're the girl that was blatantly rude to me during the presentation," He voices through a glare.

She glares back at him, "Yeah, so what? You have a stick shoved so far up your ass it's embarrassing."

His eyes widen in anger, "That's.. That's.. Very rude of you. I expect better from a future hero," The uptight male says quickly.

Akira rolls her eyes at him. Not wanting to talk to him anymore, she walked away and found her seat. His hand started chopping at the air in her direction before walking away towards the green-haired male.

Many people watched the two's quarrel in silence, remembering how she told him off before. A brunette appeared behind the freckled boy at the door. They, plus the blue-haired kid, talked until a voice cut them off. "If you're just here to make friends, then you can pack up your stuff now."

Everyone's attention shifted towards the door. "Welcome to U.A's hero course."

There was a yellow caterpillar, or something like that, on the floor outside the room. A zipping sound is heard, letting everyone know it was a sleeping bag. "It took eight seconds before you all shut up. That's not gonna work. Time is precious."

In place of the yellow sleeping bag is a man with shaggy black hair, and a black outfit, and around his neck is a grey scarf. 'He looks familiar but I can't put my finger on it..' Akira reckoned.

"Rational students would understand that." The guy adds while turning to face the rest of the class.

"Hello, I'm Shota Aizawa. Your teacher."