" I was going to give this to her," Andrea revealed reaching into her back pocket pulling out a mermaid necklace, "I found it in Atlanta . . . In that department store, actually." Sarah held her hand out as Andrea gently placed the necklace in the palm of her hand, " Amy would have loved this. It's beautiful" Andrea nodded her head in agreement, " Yeah, she's always liked stuff like this. Unicorns, tinker-bell, fairies... but mermaids were her favourite. So when I saw this I knew that this would be the perfect gift for her"

" You can still give it to her" Sarah smiled looking down at the necklace before placing it back in Andrea hand, " You know me and Amy were speaking about baby names. She thinks it's a girl... she demanded that she has to be godmother" Sarah chuckled shaking her head in amusement, " she reminds me so much of my sister Beth. I never got to tell her that if this baby is a girl I was going to give her the middle name of Amelia. To honor her. since the outbreak Amy has always been there for me."

Andrea turned her head to gaze at Sarah with a sad smile, " she would of loved that, you know" Sarah gently brushed Amy blonde hair away as Andrea unclasped the necklace and carefully placed it around her sisters bloody neck. " Happy birthday, Amy" Sarah whispered reaching over pressing her lips on her forehead. Andrea slipped her hands into Sarah with tears shimmering in her eyes letting out a breathe, " Thank you, Sarah"

" loosing people is always going to hurt, especially in this world. It always will. Some days will be harder than others" Sarah trailed off bringing Andrea into a tight embrace rubbing her back, " but eventually you'll remember the good times you had with Amy just as I did with Jack. Hold onto those memories because it's the key to getting through this shitty world" after a couple of moments Sarah pulled away and rose to her feet, " I'm here for you, Andrea. If you ever need to talk or just a shoulder to cry on"

Sarah squeezed Andrea shoulder before walking away making her way towards the rest of the group who was watching the two girls silently. Lori smiled softly holding out her hand for Sarah helping her into the chair beside her as she stared at her in awe and amazement, "That's the first I've heard Andrea speak since Amy had died. What did she say?" She curiously questioned.

"Nothing worth mentioning. We just spoke about Amy" Sarah shook her head in response, " she just wants her sister back not like anyone can blame her she's the only family she had left. If it was either of my sisters I wouldn't know what to do... I don't even think I'd be able to put them down if it came to it. I just really hope that they're all right and that they're alive somewhere. Things happen unexpectedly and I don't want to loose anybody else. How can I bring this child into this world knowing that it will be in constant danger"

Lori grabbed Sarah hand squeezing it in her own, " You can do this, Sare. For our children there has to be hope for a better future for them. You're not alone we're all going to be here to help you when you need it and have you seen Carl he won't leave your side afraid that something will happen to you and the baby" Sarah couldn't help the smile that appeared on her face as she looked over at Carl and Sophia who are sat away from the dead bodies drawing on a piece of paper.

Daryl walked over to the group with a frustrated look on his face, " Y'all, can't be serious. Let that girl hamstring us. The dead girl is a tickin' time bomb" Sarah narrowed her eyes at him harshly and snapped, " That girl has a name and it's Amy. She was one of us... don't degrade her like she meant nothing. We all cared about her" Lori rubbed Sarah arm in attempt to comfort her knowing the hunters words affected her as Rick looked away from the two women and towards Daryl, "what do you suggest?"

Daryl scoffed moving his gaze over to Rick taking a step forward and firmly told him without any remorse or second thought of how Andrea would feel about it, "Take the shot, clean through the brain. from here. Hell, I can shoot a turkey between the eyes from this distance" Sarah glare hardened shaking her head frantically, " What the hell is wrong with you? how can you be so cruel? And just so you know Andrea won't let anyone get close enough to her sister for that to happen."