To New Beginnings (Finale Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"This is about me being a streetfighter?" 

She glared at me but continued, "A streetfighter under her. You couldn't choose anyone else to be an apprentice under? It was because you continued to get in the way that my father disregarded anything I had to say and went for you. He caught your brother but that didn't seem to be enough either." 

This had been going on for that long? 

"Before he could try again though, you had him killed!" Her anger was clearly skyrocketing, but this time she sighed, showing some semblance of calming down. "It doesn't seem like you knew anything about it though so it must have been the scum of a mother that your pathetic girlfriend has." 

I struggled forward hearing those words come out of her mouth which she flinched at despite acting so brave. "Don't you dare say anything about them," 

This time she scoffed at me, "Yeah well, don't worry, I'm finishing what my father started so you won't be hearing much of anything once I'm done with you." 

-Francis' POV-

Breathe. 

I took in quick breaths as my mind spiralled. 

Breathe. Come on, breathe. 

I ran towards the bar, not knowing what exactly I was looking for but if anyone could help me it would be someone from inside there. 

The images flashed in my head, my brother collapsing, a swarm of people surrounding him before I could get to him. This wasn't how the first match that I had seen of his was supposed to go. 

I followed them out despite everyone being pushed away. I remember wondering if I would lose him as I had lost Elizabeth. Or if this was something like the way I had been kidnapped by a gang or something. Then I see her. Isabella led the men, tying my brother's arms and legs together, shoving him into some van and driving away before I could run after them. 

I slammed the door of the fighter's section open, there weren't many people left in here after the fights, they were all getting drunk upstairs, unbothered by anything or anyone. 

Scanning the room, there was no one here that I knew but looking into the ring, a man was whistling as he picked up stray pieces of equipment. I thought I had seen him standing with Prince before the fights started. I didn't have anyone else to go to so I ran up to him. 

"Do you know Prince?" I asked rushing, trying to catch my breath which was still shaking. 

The man paused his whistling but didn't stop moving about as he answered me. "Everyone here knows Prince, kid." 

I grit my teeth, worry really setting in, "But you're his trainer or something right?" I could see him scanning me from the corner of his eyes before turning his back on me, almost disinterested as he walked towards the curtain which separated here from the rooms on the other side. 

I followed him as quickly as I could, not wanting him to get away when Prince needed help. "Look! Prince was just taken by some gan-" Suddenly before I could finish what I was saying, he grabbed my arm in a deathly grip and swung me into the curtains until I fell onto the floor on the other side. There wasn't anyone else here which gave me comfort in groaning in pain. 

The man followed behind me after taking an extra look outside and turning to me. 

"Do you want to ruin your brother's street credit, kid? I hope you haven't been shouting that all the way over here." 

I rubbed my head, the pain still throbbing, "No- wait how did you know he was my brother?" I asked and he sighed, dragging me up before taking us deeper into this locker area and into an office/training room.