O3. MS. SNOWY

"hi yeobin"

xiaoqi entered the café, still feeling half sleepy since she only got three hours of sleep. she saw yeobin walk towards her, holding a bag "hi, and bye, i only came here to take this" 

yeobin walked towards the younger, patting her should before whispering "nari is here, so be careful" 

xiaoqi snorted, as she nodded, letting the older girl leave. the lu went in the staffs only room and threw her bag on the table, wearing her apron and tied the laces on the back, before walking out.

she walked towards the counter, where one of the workers- han sejeong, stood with a cup on her hand "for you, qiwi" she handed over the cup, which the chinese girl figured, was banana milk.

xiaoqi smiled at the nickname, as she accepted the cup "thank you, we open at eight right?" she asked, taking a sip of the banana milk before placing the cup on the counter "yeah, but we don't have much to do since the whole place was already shiny clean when we came here"

"yeah me and yangyang cleaned last nigh-"

"did i just hear yangyang's name?" 

sejeong gave her a 'good luck with her' look, before she stepped away, as the short haired girl pushed her so that she could stand in front of the lu "your the new girl, aren't you? i am seo nari, yangyang is mine so i better not catch you trying to steal him from me"

delusional much, xiaoqi though as she trying not to lose character "i am lu xiaoqi" she introduced herself.

nari gave a judging glance, as she blurted out "what a weird name for a flat looking alien- baby, your here!"

nari sprinted towards the orange haired, who looked like he was about to gag as she hugged him "nari, let go of me" he told her, slightly pushing her away, which made her pout, before turning to face the chinese girl "anyways, this is yangyang, my boyfriend. stay more than two feet away from him" nari warned, and xiaoqi stared at yangyang, both of them sharing the same look.

she is so weird.

💗

"table eight ordered two cups of hot chocolate, and one cup of hot americano, along with a club sandwich, and two croissants filled with chocolate" xiaoqi told sejeong, giving her the paper which had the menu written 

"okay, TWO HOT CHOCOLATES AND ONE HOT AMERICANO" sejeong yelled out to the kitchen, with a few 'okay's shouted back. 

 xiaoqi watched as areum- the cashier's assistant, take out three plates and placed them on the counter before she took out a tong and slid the glass in front of her to the left, before carefully taking out the cheesecake and placing it on one plate, and then she took the chocolate filled croissants and placed one to the remaining two plates.

"wait till the drinks are finished, it will be too weird if the food is served before the beverages are" areum told her, and xiaoqi nodded "alright, so i just wait here?" asked the younger

"wouldn't recommend you to-oh, that was quick" 

the three girls watched as sohee placed the tray which had a cup of hot americano, on the counter "the hot chocolates aren't done yet, tell them it'll take a while" she says, before she disappeared into the kitchen.

xiaoqi neatly placed the cups on the tray before she grabbed onto the tray turning around, only to bump into someone "woah, watch your steps, ms. snowy"

it was minjun. he had been calling her that ever since she introduced herself to him on her first day.

"but my name is xiaoqi" she mumbled, only to sigh before she shrugged it off and walked towards the table, where there was a woman and two kids.

xiaoqi placed the cup of americano near the lady's utensils, before she served the food "the hot chocolates will be served to you in a while" she said in the sweetest tone that ever existed in her voice box, and she watched as the woman smiled at her 

"that wont be a problem" she says, and xiaoqi gave a quick bow before she rushed back to the counter, due to how much sejeong and areum called her.

"okay, okay, i am here" xiaoqi told them "gosh, why couldn't you just call nari?" she asked, which made the other two sigh "that is exactly the problem, qiwi" sejeong said, and xiaoqi stared at the direction where areum was pointing.

nari was leaning onto a table where there were three guys, she was flirting with them.

"you want me to tear her away from them dont you?" xiaoqi asked, earning nods from the two of them, and suddenly it was her turn to sigh, "alright, here i go"

she slowly walked towards the table nari was at, and tapped her shoulder "nari, back to work" she said, only for the girl to ignore her "nari, this is not the time and place to be flirting right now" she warned, only for nari to stare at her with a glaring gaze.

"nobody asked, alien ears-"

"nari, if you don't go back to work i will literally go and tell yangyang that you are flirting with the customers" she warned again, which made her gasp "dont you dare speak a word to- you know what, fine, i am going back to work"

xiaoqi watched as nari walked away, before she turned to the four guys "i am so sorry, she can be very immature" she apologized, not waiting for their forgiveness as she walked away to a table that seemed to be waiting for their menu for a while.

well, atleast i ripped her from there easily

m gonna treat yall with two updates tmrw 😽